Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
TTS Vietnam Implementation HeadApply Now Locations: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City Job Function: Implementation Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19106617
The Build Mgmt Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for coordinating delivery of treasury and trade solutions to our top tier corporate, FI & public sector customers. They are fully accountable for end to end project execution, offer clients a single window into Citi for the duration of the implementation life cycle & are expected to apply structured implementation tools & techniques throughout (i.e., from pre-implementation scoping to post Implementation support phases).
- Support Sales during RFP responses on implementation areas: i.e. custom project plans, self-bios, addressing of non-standard implementation related queries
- Join Sales for key sales presentations on large pitches and provide input on areas related to implementation processes, requirements, and timelines
- Manage multiple Cash/ Trade/ Commercial Cards implementations ranging in complexity from simple to moderate, numbering approximately 20-25 depending on scope and complexity
- Implement deals with highest level of quality and professionalism in a disciplined manner employing structured implementation methodologies throughout the implementation life cycle, ensuring effective project control and delivery to plan.
- Establish working plan including Scope of Work, Project Plan, responsibility matrix, communication plan – regular project meeting, issue tracking and risk escalation process.
- Work closely with the client to keep Scope of Work and Project Plan current with the project mandate / charter throughout the implementation
- Track all project issues and risks, ensuring detailed & timely functional partner engagement leveraging defined tools effectively to engage key partners across the Citi franchise (i.e., Product, Operations, Client Experience, Technology, Account Management, Relationship Management, etc.) to resolve issues
- Ensure to implement client objectives within standard guidelines and timeframes using standard project management templates and tools
- Provide regular implementation status updates to both internal and client project stakeholders, highlighting key areas of progress and any issues or risks. Accurately report project status, escalating effectively for “on hold” & slow moving deals.
- Provide training to clients (virtual or on-site) on operational & service procedures as well as product functionality.
- Work closely with Regional Implementation Managers to provide status updates and flag issues/risks for any regional implementations assigned to support.
- Engage Technical Integration Manager (TIM) for the client’s Asia file feed requests, and work closely with the TIM to manage timelines, testing, and client expectations around any file feed deliverables
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time, minimize deal slippage & associated revenue conversion lead time.
- Continuously initiate & drive process enhancements.
- Ensure 100% effective MCA results
- Ensure all audit requests and protocols are appropriately addressed in every deal implementation.
- Strict observance of Information Security standards while communicating to the client as well as internally.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Results orientation – evidence of proactively driving projects to conclusion. Excellent communication skills. Organizational and planning skills. Negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills. Ability to manage high workload within a pressurized environment. Flexibility – ability to manage a varying workload (ie, volume, complexity and composition). Ability to manage complex integration solutions, working alongside Technical and Technology teams. Excellent work ethic – willingness to take a “hands on” approach to ensuring all elements of the solution are delivered as specified. Attention to detail and experience of working in a controlled environment
- Working knowledge of ERP, Communications protocols and Encryption methodology
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - VN
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.