The Relationship Associate performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Responsible for providing a remarkable client experience and deepening relationships of Private Bank clients.
- Assist in providing potential solutions to a client’s complex financial needs.
- Profile clients to understand banking needs
- Provide exceptional service and identify needs
- Deepen client relationships through product and service solutions
- Educate clients on Citi’s capabilities
- Offer access to Citi professionals to provide enhanced solutions & build a portfolio of enhanced clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact, responsible for retail sales, service and client experience for Citigold ‘Service’ clients Sales
- Conduct banking discussions with clients to understand client needs; clearly create, communicate, and execute solutions
- Identify new business, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share, and cross sell opportunities within the assigned portfolio
- Ensure productivity, service and client satisfaction indicators are above the minimum defined standard
- Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate
- Take ownership of the client experience
- Ensure client’s documentation and information is up to date and complete according to the regulatory requirements. Follow up on documentary exceptions until they are regularized.
- Ensure full accomplishment of all risk, compliance and control policies and procedures for the assigned portfolio and the unit (i.e. KYCs, AML alerts, EUDD, COB, MCA, etc.).
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Positive spirit, energetic and enthusiastic Experience financial services with a strong knowledge of banking and credit products Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with other departments or businesses within Citi including sale
- Knowledge of Citi’s products and services including features and benefits of product packages, fee structures, etc. Knowledge and understanding of global, regional and local sales and service end-to-end processes including policies and procedures (accou
- High School diploma or equivalent
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs