Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Customer Service Sr. Manager – Retail Services Operations
- Primary Location: United States,Tennessee,Gray
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Operations Customer Service
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17083062
- Manages one or more teams in servicing; division is based on line of business or product and span of control.
- Manages occasionally complex and variable issues with significant impact over department(s).
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise to provide detailed analysis of issues.
Maintains appropriate staffing requirements to meet operational needs.
Responsible for all training and development needs for assigned personnel.
Applies in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function; and, requires basic commercial awareness.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how own area collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals; requires basic industry knowledge.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directs area supported through responsibility for delivery of end results and shared responsibility for budget management; accountable for resource planning.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and contributes to defining standards.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required to persuade and influence others; may negotiate with external parties
Education and Experience:
·BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
·Senior level experience in a related role commensurate people management experience.
·Familiarity and understanding of financial industry preferred
·Proven ability to make sound business decisions
·Strong performance management abilities
·Solid leadership skills and ability to direct and motivate staff with integrity and ethics
·Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
·Experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
·Proven driver of transformational change and ability to act as a change agent
·Ability to present a compelling case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view
·Superior execution skills with a focus on clear, realistic action steps and timelines
·Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
·Effective planning and organizational skills
·Solid PC skills (Microsoft Office)
·Project and process management experience preferred (Lean / Six Sigma)
·Working knowledge of Design Thinking, Lean and Agile would be preferred, but not required
·Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
·Developed interaction and diplomacy skills are required to persuade and influence others; may negotiate with external parties.
·Continuous pattern of professional development and learning
·Ability to work effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
·Experience in interviewing / talent selection