Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
BP&A Sr. Analyst
- Primary Location: United States,Tennessee,Gray
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville; United States,South Dakota,Sioux Falls; United States,Maryland,Hagerstown
- Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17051841
Job Title: BP&A Analytics Sr. Analyst – Voice Analytics Capabilities
- Partners with multiple operations teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; identifies and defines necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements.
- Ensures that reporting and business intelligence (BI) tools are operational, updated timely, and down time is communicated and minimized
- Manages and executes on projects to implement new functionality and changes to the reporting and BI tools – document business requirements, document testing requirements, assist in testing, and train end users on reports.
- Maintain relational Microsoft SQL Server database. Create advanced SQL queries, produces, and programs to automate ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Create and run sophisticated queries for use in reporting and data analysis linking disparate data sources across Teradata, SQL Server, and Oracle Platforms
- Provide reporting and BI subject matter expertise, support and training to the research teams to enhance their skills and achieve, over time, increased self-sufficiency on their side in using basic and intermediate reporting and BI Capabilities.
- Maintain and publish documentation of data and BI tools (user guides, models, metadata, etc.)
- Serves as a general technology and programming subject matter expert for the O&T team and its parent organizations
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- Must be self-motivated to be able to take a project request and follow it through from beginning to end with little guidance.
- The candidate should be a highly versatile individual with great attention to detail and dedication to high quality work.
- 2 – 5 years of programming/software development and/or database design experience required:
- SQL Server 2012 and other versions are highly desirable
- 2 – 5 years of ETL experience with large, complex, data sets across multiple data sources required:
- SSIS or other similar ETL software is highly desirable
- Data modeling, requirements documentation, and test management experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel as well as Visio is required.
- Experience with report creation (including designing executive-level reports and dashboards) is highly desirable.
- Experience with development tools like Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server required.
- Statistical background is highly desirable
- Experience with statistical software such as SAS or R Statistical environment is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience is required.