NAM Loan Operations Senior Analyst - AVP - Metrics & Reporting
The Loan Doc & Proc Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Individual must be accountable, ethical, results oriented, trust worthy and credible.
- Development and maintenance or various reports and presentations for business partners and senior management
- Partner with Loan Operations Managers to compile data and information related to their organization in a neat and organized manner for consumption by leadership outside and inside of loan operations
- Applies in-depth knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues
- Responsible for escalating control gaps and issues to senior management
- Directly impacts the area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and formulation of procedures/process improvement
- Provides value-added perspective or advice that contributes to the development of new techniques and the improvement of the loan documentation processes for the area
- Resolves complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of loan procedures and industry standards
- Makes a significant contribution to change-the-bank projects and offers solutions at an advanced level
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations, mostly but not limited to the loan documentation process
- Assumes informal/formal leadership role within the team, is involved in the coaching and training of new recruits, and provides guidance and support to junior staff
- Creates, develops and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, management, internal/external clients and stakeholders, and seeks to understand their needs and provides solutions
- Persuades and influences others through collaborative communication skills; may negotiate with external parties
- Individuals are expected to be a subject matter expert in one (or more) specific skill sets, business areas or products
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Skills: Must Have:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, in particular Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of risk types, policies and control measures and processes.
Skills: Prefer to Have:
- Moderate knowledge of accounting principles and accounting practices.
- Reasonable knowledge of Loan Products and Loan Services.
- Comprehensive expertise of managing, preparing and reviewing loan documentation.
- Extensive comprehension of Financial Products, such as Cash Management, Treasury, the Trade Lifecycle.
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and adhering to Policies.
- Reasonable expertise of using evaluative and ethical judgment to make decisions.
- Complete understanding of identifying, mitigating, resolving, managing and escalating risks and issues.
- Extensive skills of ability to view multiple perspectives, prioritize, adapt and multi-task.
- Extensive ability to think strategically, considering the end-to-end, adjacent impacts to the broader system; to formulate strategies and innovate.
- Reasonable abilities to analyze and think critically and conceptually and interpretively to solve problems. Includes ability to identify opportunities, assess needs, conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses, synthesize insights and provide recommendations.
- Adequate experience to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and present with diplomacy; Ability to build and manage relationships through advising, collaborating, influencing, negotiating and persuading.
- Acceptable abilities to manage, improve, and design processes and standard operating procedures, including managing KPIs and SLAs to monitor and enhance service quality and process integrity.
- General understanding of implementing projects for system Implementation, technology enhancements through project management and coordination skills.
- General experience to managing and developing a team or multiple teams, including people-related actions and decisions such as performance evaluations, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Experience managing complex activities.
Skills: Nice To Have:
- Basic awareness of the industry, competitors and trends.
- Moderate experience to plan (long-term, medium-term and short-term), create and manage budgets and reduce expenses / save costs.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Energetic leader who is able to lead and drive initiatives and deliverables
- Sound knowledge of financial products, accounting principles and practices
- High degree of numeracy, an analytical approach to tasks and problem solving skills are essential
- Ability to understand complex data and condense into key themes
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Loan Documentation and Processing
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs