Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Markets - Public Listed Products Sales and Marketing, Placement Analyst (intern) 2019 - Frankfurt, GermanyEmployee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our internship equips you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on our team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for interns to join the Public Listed Products team in Frankfurt in 2019. For our clients, we do everything to support their investment ideas and provide them with attractive products. The daily work ranges from analysing the current market and product landscape, support marketing campaigns, retail investor communication to organizing meetings and conferences. Our Sales & Marketing Analyst Internship Program is a highly competitive and selective program that gives you the opportunity to actively participate in the research and marketing of securities to our retail and professional client base. In addition, as a Sales & Marketing Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to experience the fast-paced environment of a trading floor and to gain a deep market understanding.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Collect and analyse retail derivatives market and industry specific information to assist your team
* Assist in preparing internal documentation and presentations for the team and clients
* Be part of discussions and processes with product heads across the business
* Support internal product generating processes
* Handling investor inquiries
* Assist in preparing and organising marketing campaigns
* Leverage the content marketing strategy
* Be an active part at conferences and investor days
* Build and utilize your knowledge in retail distribution
* Spend time learning and building your knowledge on how to make prices, manage risk and execute trades across all asset classes.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. During the four to six month Placement Analyst Program (with any possible start date) you will be supporting the Public Listed Products team in Frankfurt. You will be given responsibilities from the first day on, e.g. having direct contact with clients and providing work that is adding value for the team. Successful interns may be considered for a full time position.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate/final year of university and pursuing a degree in any discipline
* You have a GPA of
Who we think will be a great fit...
You are interested in sales and trading, and you’re determined to succeed in the field. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making