Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Investment Banking, Placement Analyst Frankfurt June 2019 (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network; we know that success cannot come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Placement Analysts (Interns) to join the Investment Banking team in Frankfurt in 2019. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers; acquisitions; divestitures; financial restructurings; underwriting; and distributing equity; debt; and derivative securities. Our placement is designed to help you increase your knowledge; so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Collect and analyze company information to assist transactions; including conducting industry research; revising; and organizing financial data * Analyze financial data and develop financial models including company valuations; discounted cash flow analysis; financing; and comparative analyses * Create and finalize new business development presentations * Coordinate tasks with internal and external working teams * Prepare required internal documentation e.g. control and compliance regulations
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're looking for Interns to join the Investment Banking team in Frankfurt in June 019 with any possible start date. During your 3 month internship you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day business of our project teams advising clients on transactions. You will be essentially supporting the Investment Banking team by conducting research and analysing industry trends, preparing client presentations, building financial models and conducting company valuations. Top performing Interns may be hired to join the Analyst Program.
We want to hear from you if...
You are currently pursuing a degree within business administration, business management, finance or equivalent
* You have excellent university grades
* You have an interest in business and previous relevant internship experience
* You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
* Please upload your latest CV and cover letter showing your motivation and your availability
* Please upload a copy of your latest university transcript
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
We will recruit on rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply promptly.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A