Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
HRSS Service Delivery/Payroll & Admin Specialist Germany (M/W/D)
- Primary Location: Germany,Hessen,Frankfurt am Main
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: OPERATIONS - SERVICES
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19019281
The Country Service Delivery and payroll specialist Germany forms an active part of the HRSS Service Delivery team providing payroll related expertise and administrative support.
HRSS provides HR shared services covering On-boarding, Employee Life-Cycle, Off-boarding, Payroll and Time Tracking, Compensation Administration and Service Delivery as well as HR systems support. In partnership with HR, HRSS strives to provide excellent customer service through its product offering to employees and managers whilst focusing on process re-engineering and initiatives to enhance the Shared Services role in Citi.
- Ensure daily operations of HR Administration, Benefits Processing, Customer Service, Reporting, Payroll - adhere to regional/global procedures
- Perform and ensure correct and timely German payroll tasks together with our external payroll vendor and support the regional payroll and payroll accounting team with payroll tasks and General Ledger accounting for all covered legal entities
- Stay up to date within German Wage Tax and Social Security Law to apply to internal processes and be a competent partner for all employees
- Ensure all services are delivered in accordance to the documented processes - in compliance and to set instructions and quality standards
- Act as contact for all relevant HR / HRSS audits and other relevant Internal or external audits
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area
- Administer and control "equity relevant plans" for relevant payroll
- Administer and control "pension plans and deferred compensation plans" for relevant payroll
- Interaction within internal HR processes
- Works with minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters
- Provides administrative input to any HR Shared Services projects/initiatives
- Apprenticeship in Tax or equivalent or University Degree qualification in Business Administration or equivalent
- Detail, precise and timeline oriented
- Strong Team player
- Extensive experience within German payroll and labor administration area with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- Profound experience within German payroll processing and payroll accounting
- Sound knowledge in German Labour Law and other relevant German laws and regulations
- Experience with the payroll system DATEV is a plus
- Working knowledge of HR business processes, ideally within the financial sector
- Very good organizational skills
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical
- Logical, analytic and rationale
- German and English fluency (written and spoken) is essential
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer