Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Bilingual English/Spanish Collections Specialist
- Primary Location: United States,Kentucky,Florence
- Education: Other
- Job Function: Operations Credit Ops
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Variable
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18077497
- We also offer Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match and employee discounts.
- All employees receive generous time off package that includes an annual company paid Volunteer Day to give back to our community.
- Our Florence, KY office offers a cafeteria and on-site fitness center and health clinic along with a business casual dress code within a collaborative team environment. Our location is a strategic site for Citi, with multiple lines of business located on our campus to grow your career.
Achievements with impact: that’s what drives us. How about you?
We are looking for ambitious people to fill the role of Collections Representative.The Collections role is a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with the utmost dedication.
On a day to day basis our Collections Representatives will be called on to: ·Negotiate payment plans to resolve delinquencies with clients in both English and Spanish.
·Help a client avoid credit damage/bankruptcy
·Educate clients on how to rebuild their credit and maintain a healthy credit score
·Use a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
·Support your team in achieving their monthly repayment and service targets
·Take part in career development and skills training sessions
·Challenge yourself to go one better for clients and raise the bar for excellence in customer service
Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.
We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously.We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization.We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jumpstart your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
- Must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferred (financial services, call center, retail, etc.)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Windows based applications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An understanding of Collections fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to dealing with clients and team mates with the utmost integrity and transparency
- Thick skin and an unflappable nature—the ability to deal with a variety of personalities and scenarios
- The ability to empathize with clients who may be going through a hard time and the dedication to guide them through their situations
- An open and friendly way of communicating that can put clients and colleagues at ease
- A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities