VP POS Partner Integration Point Of Sale Installment Lending
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. For the past 200 years at Citi, we have demonstrated a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today’s modern financial infrastructure—this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world’s most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk-of-life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture of meritocracy, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi’s North America Consumer Bank has a unique opportunity to leverage its consumer relationships, customer base, footprint, state of the art technology and leading consumer banking position to deliver customer value in a targeted and impactful way. To deliver on this mission, we are seeking to hire a VP Partner Integration Manager Point Of Sale Installment Lending to be part of the recently created North America Unsecured Lending organization.
The VP Partner Integration Manager Point Of Sale Installment Lending, reports to the Director of Point-of-Sale (POS) Lending Product Development and is responsible for supporting the launch and development of Point-of-Sale based lending programs for the U.S. Lending team. In this liaison role between business product development and IT, the Partner Integration Manager is primarily responsible for managing the critical business and technical integration requirements between Citi and new partners, whether they be Cobrand, Retail, or a new partner not yet affiliated with Citi. This role will also work closely with business and functional groups including Risk, Finance, Operations, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Marketing.
They will be responsible for transforming assigned strategic program objectives into well-delineated and executable solution designs and planning activities with partners. Working with cross-functional senior product development and management resources, the Partner Integration Manager leads cross-functional teams to meet goals and deploy new lending products, services and process enhancements across our Brands, Citi Retail Services and Retail banking partners.
Key candidates will utilize their comprehensive knowledge of multiple business and technology functions to achieve the desired objectives working closely with all essential cross-functional resources. As the primary business project integration contact point for our internal and external partnership teams, they are responsible for solving both individual and cross-functional partner program objectives through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, systems and industry standards. They have a deep understanding of business requirements and of technology and are able to explain the business needs to the technologists and can "translate" technological terms and concepts to our business teams and external partners.
- Act as a key project liaison for the retail partner; work to address any technical or operational issues that arise during the development of the program; set up and facilitate required internal and external program meetings in pursuit of managing on time, issue free project delivery and execution.
- In an agile environment, work with Citi Business and technical teams to jointly develop epics and user stories that define requirements for launch and delivery of agreed upon POS lending program integrations with partners.
- In a waterfall environment, work with Citi Business and technical teams to jointly develop high level, business, and technical requirements for launch and delivery of agreed upon POS lending program integrations with partners.
- Work with internal U.S. Lending team product owners and staff ensuring alignment and requirements needs are well understood, defined and incorporated into our integration plans and activities.
- Provide key business project management aspects to the day to day product strategy and technology build particularly around new functions and features supporting the customer experience and ensuring they meet our stringent partner, firm and legal/regulatory guidelines.
- Engage with digital, mobile and internet technology teams to assist in the design and build out of customer features and functionality in our digital channels, as well as influence design of critical customer communications working with marketing resources in these channels.
- Post launch, act as the central point of contact for product design/operational related issues and resolutions on partner lending program items as they relate to any technical, customer, or operational issues arising from program defects. Manage updates, enhancements and technical program changes with program management team as required.
- Creates and manages the overall strategic solutions roadmap for assigned partners and reports out status weekly, bi-weekly and to executive Lending team leaders.
- Acts as an overall solutions owner in all phases of the feasibility, approval, solutions sizing and prioritization process.
- Act as the partner-facing solutioning expert and point of contact for our external partners.
- Champions solutioning by defining scope and requirements, isolating key issues, reviewing and gaining organizational and partner acceptance for possible solutions.
- Acts as liaison between the business and technologists responsible for the delivery and performance of the platforms, products and services.
- Presents solution recommendations for approval within the defined business processes.
- Builds and sustains interaction models with all essential teams supporting the design and implementation of solution objectives across partnerships and the Citi organization.
- Works with partner management to drive timing and alignment of partner resources required in the delivery of prioritized projects
- Technical background in POS financial services application and software development
- 5+ years of experience working on client facing-based projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Broad business knowledge and customer focus with a concentration in client servicing, marketing communications and analytics.
- Strong leadership skills - with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter - ability to work independently
- Demonstrated aptitude for creative problem solving
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent people and Influencing skills; ability to work across multiple teams, functions, businesses
- Experience in delivering in a highly-matrixed organization without direct responsibility for resources
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years of experience. Master’s degree preferred.
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs