EUC Governance Reporting Manager - NA CBORC
- Develop and manage regular, ad-hoc, and time-sensitive analytics, visualizations and reports to the Data Governance and Business leadership, internal and external partners (e.g. IA, ORM, CDO) in close collaboration with Workstream leads, Project Managers, and Subject Matter Experts
- Support EUC initiatives and processes across NACB by providing complete, accurate, and timely reporting
- Leverage reporting expertise to execute quantitative analyses that translate into actionable insights for EUC governance, control, and monitoring purposes
- Monitor NACB EUC inventory, report program compliance, initiative status (e.g. Gantt chart with Red/Amber/Green) for NACB & Lines of Business, provide control and challenge dashboards;
- Identify, measure, control, monitor, report and escalate business risks related to EUCs
- Drive BAU priorities for NACB EUC Champion team and business partners (e.g. Data Product Management) through data/trends
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to manage, control, and monitor changing CDMP requirements including Controlled EUCs (new type of EUCs) and new Quality Assurance process
- Develop & monitor ARCM EMP/SMPs for adoption across NACB EUCs to align to new CDMP requirements
- Partner with Technology and Digitization teams to design strategies to automate and streamline reporting processes
- Drive process improvements opportunities and capabilities to increase consistency, transparency, and reliability of existing reporting generated internally within the NACB EUC Champion team and externally (e.g. GCB DGO, CDO reporting).
- Represent North America Consumer Bank Data Governance, Privacy, and Records Management (NACB DGPRM) in interactions with Senior Leaders to identify, prioritize and implement strategic initiatives to achieve team goals.
- Engage in higher level strategic planning with leaders to ensure adequate reporting can be provided on the resulting projects and initiatives.
- Participate in implementation of NACB DGPRM projects and initiatives including Control Reviews and Manager's Control Assessment.
- Develop sound relationships with internal business partners as well as Technology, Operations, Compliance and Internal Audit.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues timely through pro-active communication and robust issue management.
- Champion sense of urgency and create heightened awareness to criticality of project topics and escalation issues with Senior Management and broader audience.
- Incorporate and implement exceptional follow-up strategies in order to effectively manage timely execution against key deliverables.
- Lead identification, design, and development of processes, metrics, controls and communication materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, finance, economics or related analytical fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Visio and Project applications is a plus.
- Intermediate use of Business Intelligence/Data Visualization software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, Cognos is a plus.
- Intermediate use of structured languages such as SQL, SAS, Python, R is a plus.
- Project Management skills to manage time and scope for various initiatives when working with multiple businesses, departments or functions to drive a common agenda while providing a comprehensive roadmap with clearly laid out milestone markers for various in-flight programs/projects/plans/activities/tasks and actively tracking progress with robust evidence and documentation for audit trail given the regulatory pressure we are facing.
- Ability to communicate with business users and translate their needs into technical requirements including creating and utilizing visual aids such as decision trees, charts, or process flows for highly complex processes and initiatives.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate and partner with the diverse groups across Data Governance, Business, and functional teams (e.g. risk, finance, analytics, technology, compliance).
- Structured thought leadership abilities with attention to detail, problem-solving, and execution skills required to evaluate issues and risks and provide solution approaches with efficient utilization of available resources.
- Positive and upbeat self-starter who is highly motivated with strong interests in financial services, data governance, reporting & analytics, and risk management.
- Effective delegation skills for task completion within direct team, as well as others not within working group to drive functions necessary to complete critical tasks.
- Ability to adapt well to change while challenging existing processes and taking initiative to lead and communicate change.
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs