AVP Disclosure Oversight
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Citi Retail Service Business Operations (BPO) Department is searching for an individual with experience in credit card disclosures, associated documents, and system structures that support the disclosures requirements,. This person will be responsible for updating Card Agreements when necessary, creating statement backers and any other documents that impact the card agreement. This includes managing the process to track, update and control the various language work streams. This role will also be responsible for ongoing validation of partner disclosures. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing ticket entries for digital updates which includes tracking and validation of the updates. This position works closely with cross functional teams which includes Vendor Management, Partner Management, Marketing, and Business Project Management teams, Technology, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Finance. – redundant to the list below.
Key Responsibilities & Collaborative Points
- Contribute to the Business Requirements Documents and associated project documents (e.g., project plan) as it relates to disclosures.
- Partner with Price Management subject matter experts and project team members to incorporate pricing changes into the appropriate documents.
- Collaborate document updating with Legal and Compliance, conducting peer reviews of changes with key project team members.
- Interact with internal vendor management team and/or directly with vendors for typesetting and printing of various documents. Leverage internal processes to obtain Spanish translation and communication committee approvals.
- Manage the processing of ticket entries to ensure digital disclosures are updated in a timely manner.
- Conduct ongoing validation of partner disclosures to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Retain necessary documentation (e.g. mail drops) for evidence of compliance to regulatory notification requirements.
- Responsible for timely review, research and resolution of pricing-related issues that occur throughout Retail Services related to Customer disclosures Support internal and external audits and walk-throughs as required
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the regulatory requirements for the pricing-related activities
- Support new partner onboarding; providing conversion and data mapping support as related to disclosures
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships with critical internal business partners Key Collaboration Points.
In order to operate successfully within this role, this position will partner with the following teams:
- Business Delivery (BPO)
- Customer Service
- Partner Management
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Finance Teams
- Digital Product
- Web Content Management
Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint, Word. Sharepoint experience preferred.
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Marketing Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs