Finance and Headcount Manager
Business: TTS Operation Grade/Level: C13
Reporting to: Sharon Dixon Location: Dublin/Budapest
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) team is a leading provider of cash management and trade solutions to financial institutions, corporate and public sector clients around the world. With a global network spanning 90+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
- TTS Corporate Client services manages 99% of Fortune 100, 93% of the Fortune Global 500 clients.
- Financial Institutions Client services manages 400+ of the top 500 Global Banks and Top 10 Insurance companies.
- Public Sector client services service the governments of ~ 120 countries with 700 Public Sector clients globally.
This Leadership role will involve responsibility of Financials totalling circa $35mm and Headcount of over 800 Plus FTE for the department. The role requires ability to provide Senior Management with an overview of the Finances and headcount numbers at any given point in time but to ensure the departments is on track and in plan with its numbers at all times. Speed, accuracy and attention to detail are vital in this process.
The team is looking for a dynamic individual who will act as the lead for Financials for the department:
- Act as the point of escalation for teams in respect to Financials and Headcount
- Take lead on Strategy and Planning
- Perform analysis on trends and actuals while suggesting improvements based on analysis
- Responsible for key functions including productivity Book of Work, strategic planning, financial management, headcount control including Attrition, policy compliance, group communication, performance measurement and executive team co-ordination.
- Create Dashboard for Management overview and accessibility to information
- Detailed monthly review on DTA for the department
- Manage Hiring and travel Approval
Ability to establish and maintain business partnerships, the successful candidate will be interacting with several cluster and function business office contacts.
- Prepare or review various monthly, quarterly and annual financial, regulatory, management and reporting for EMEA TTS Client operations.
- Execute the month-end close process, ensuring financial statements are properly managed to Plan
- Closely monitor Expense, Transfers, Productivity, Investment,
- Support the analysis and submission of reports
- Tracking and monitoring of all Headcount including investment, leavers, transfer, new hires for EMEA TTS Client ops. – engaging with the cluster heads and management across the countries.
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Work with senior leadership on strategic planning, establishing guidelines, implementing controls, and executing strategic plans
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Supports the management and control data flows to and within Finance applications to ensure integrity and completeness of data for regulatory reporting purposes,
- Assist with coordinating team of professionals participated in reporting process to ensure accuracy, completeness and correctness of regulatory reporting.
- Desktop Analytics (DTA) – monitoring and investigation of our DTA information and developing an approach to fully utilize the tools available.
- Scorecards – Preparation and development of monthly scorecards to senior management.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Strong proficiency on Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and Powerpoint. Strong knowledge of pivot tables, and formulas is preferable. There will be large levels of data which will need to be managed and presented in a clear and precise manner.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills. Ability to establish and maintain business partnerships, the successful candidate will be interacting with several cluster and function business office contacts.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Proven ability to execute
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Analytic thinking and problem solving
- Detailed and independent thinking style.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Effective management of complex decision making
- Positive and dynamic attitude to work
- Ability to work as part of and contribute to a high performing management team
- Ability to create a positive culture in line with the O and T Operating principles
- Demonstrates commitment to diversity, internal mobility and employee professional development
- Highly organized with strong program management skills.
- 6-10 years of experience in Financial Services preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
•Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, beneficial
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- Competitive paid annual leave
- A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
- Citi also supports a further education policy
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IE
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.