Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Senior Business ManagerApply Now Locations: Dublin, Leinster, Belfast, Northern Ireland Job Function: Business Strategy, Management & Administration Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20183469
ICG O&T Control and Reporting is a strategic risk management organization that is integral to ensuring ICG Operations and Technology have the appropriate controls, oversight and reporting in place across all products, processes and systems to fully protect the Firm.
Within ICG O&T Control and Reporting, the Business Management Office is responsible for the group’s ongoing planning, administrative and organizational development activities. These include management of the Financial, Headcount, Real Est ate and Vendor Management Planning Processes; as well as providing ongoing support to the ICG Operations & Technology Control & Reporting Leadership Team.
The Senior Business Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. The Analyst is responsible for the overall administrative activities may assist in activities such as the tracking of business financials, managing employee headcount or coordination of other administrative needs. May work on ad hoc projects as requested.
The Business Manager will be a key resource for ICG O&T Control and Reporting:
- Providing ongoing analysis and reporting to Senior Management
- Managing strategic cost reduction and location strategic initiatives and related reporting
- Managing financial reporting, analysis and forecasting activities, as well as the yearly budgeting process.
- Working with Senior Management, Recruiting, Finance and Vendor Management to understand and track the organization’s headcount, identify trends and resolve issues as they emerge
- Supporting the organization’s process for allocating Operations Control costs to our Front Office business partners.
- Managing ICG Operations & Technology Control & Reporting’s Real Estate Footprint Globally
- Serving as a business partner to Finance, Human Resources and Technology
- Participating in and providing support for significant ad-hoc projects and control initiatives
- Serving as relationship manager to on-site senior management
- Serving as key point of contact for location and overall representative for location specific business needs
- Developing individual project artifacts as necessary
- Day-to-day management of individual project responsibilities including milestone setting, task and actions management, co-ordination and execution of plan within required timelines and to stakeholder quality expectations.
- Foster and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, support, testing and development team members
- Identify key project risks, whether stated or not, and manage to resolution or escalate accordingly
- Extensive experience in Financial Services, preferably in a Finance, Expense Management, Business Office, Chief of Staff or CAO Role.
- Advanced Excel expertise including demonstrated capabilities with pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and formulas
- Experience with databases and information management
- Analytical ability, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact with Senior Management
- A good team player with the ability to multi- task
- Knowledge of ICG products and business processes.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance processes
- Must be extremely organized, motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to prioritise is key as is ability to juggle several tasks at once.
- Must work well under pressure whilst, enthusiastic, hard-working and positive
- Desire to improve processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
- Team player and relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to learn/understand some technical implications of system design
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job Functions
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.