Global Trade TTS Ops Business Office Manager
The Business Sr. Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate day-to-day operational activities in the unit,
- Encompasses stakeholder manager of vendors and other stakeholders
- Ensure and monitor timely expenses reimbursement and vendor invoices payment based on Service Level Agreement
- Ensure and monitor the accuracy and completeness of the services
- Establish consistent and standardized operational processes
- Provide assistance for all process within Unit and have main responsibility
- Assist Business Unit (BU) Head in accommodating requests related to Business Unit including providing requested data from Regional office, auditors, and other related parties
- Assist BU Head in identifying risk and opportunities related to BU activities in particular and to other Citi processes in general
- Complete and ensure timely submission for deliverables related to BU Compliance/Risk and Control and/or Management Information Systems related report as required by Regional and Country stakeholders
- Provide necessary data and insight to BU Head for Operations related process as needed
- Perform periodic self-assessment testing in accordance with Regional schedule and guidelines to pro-actively manage risk, identify & correct control gaps
- Lead local standardization efforts as per regional Business Unit operations guidelines
- Actively identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Ensure operational controls and Manager’s Control Assessment compliance
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Prepare and control budgeting, forecasting and headcount management for Global Trade Ops and timely review with senior managers on the progress.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual MIS for Global Trade Ops reporting and tracking
- Prepare of Headcount reports for senior reviews
- Maintain and tracking headcount approvals for Plan and Outlook
- Track and prepare key performance metrics' scorecards for Global Trade Ops. Engage with Regional Business Offices’ FP&A, collate data inputs, analyze and prepare interactive dashboards for senior reviews.
- Coordinate for Business Plan updates in Financial systems, adhoc requests, etc.
- Track and review the productivity initiatives reported by countries
- Manage and co-ordinate regular and adhoc requests in terms of liaising with stakeholders, tracking and reporting progress, etc.
- Prepare the monthly Manual Touch Point (MTP) Trade Report and Dashboard
- Collate inputs and publishing the monthly Global Trade Dashboard on Power BI
- Prepare global Trade weekly volume charts
- Track projects on Project Tracking System (PTS)
- Coordinate the semiannual offshoring approvals review
- Manage Townhalls and newsletters
- Review the Global Trade Scorecard
- Review maps and measures submitted by the region for Global Trade Ops
- Review Desk Top Analysis (DTA) data for global Trade Ops
- Prepare decks and other scorecards as requested by senior management
- Coordinate with Transformation leads to drive process reviews and various efficiency projects to manage productivity targets
- Gather operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Identify data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommend actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies.
- 8-10 years experience as Business Manager
- Project administration and background in operational areas.
- Experience managing limited resources that are requested to offer outstanding results.
- Experience in finance and processes administration
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills with key stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Strategic and goal-oriented thinker.
- Effective interpersonal skills – including teamwork and organizational skills.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Monitoring both scheduled and unscheduled reviews to completion.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- CA / CPA would be an advantage
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The Global Trade TTS Ops Business Office Manager is a strategic professional who is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of Financial Planning, including investments, productivity and headcount management, within the Function and business, and contributes to directional strategy and performance review of the business.
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs