European Clearing Product Manager
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is a market leading, award-winning provider of cash management, cards and trade, solutions to financial institutions, public sector and corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning 100+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
TTS is a highly innovative organization with a strong digital agenda; new products and services are continuously being developed to meet our clients rapidly evolving treasury requirements and unlock new opportunities for growth. We provide clients with dynamic information, tools, and APIs to effectively manage their portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chains.
The European Clearing Product Manager will join the Payments product team in Dublin and will work closely with members of the Global and EMEA Payments and Receivables teams. Additionally, this role will liaise with partners across the geography to drive market analysis, develop client propositions, develop product solution sets, and ensure safety and soundness of the product offering including a core focus on End-to-End Resiliency.
- Deliver tactical and strategic capability development in alignment with Global Clearing Product and Payments and Receivables Product Strategy.
- Engaging with senior leaders and relevant SMEs across the Group to map out the Critical Business Services and support reporting to OpCo, ExCo and Board as required
- Developing impact tolerances for each critical business services and engaging with relevant SMEs across the Group to identify, metrics and coordinate reporting.
- Lead and represent business as delegate of Critical Business service owner
- Owns and lead execution of CBS’s Operational Resilience attestation across geographies staring with UK & EU shortly followed by US and other material markets
- Management of the risk associated with payment products.
- Working with various partners to enhance the client experience and increase client satisfaction
- Reporting of business results to Senior Management.
- Provides product training and subject matter expertise (SME), interact with functional partners and supporting units &maintenance of the Product Approval Programme (PAP).
- Participation in Professional Industry Groups and Forums
- Responsible to ensure that the product is compliant with regulations and formulating strategies on the back of new regulatory introductions.
- Manage and develop the product strategy to grow market share in several key markets for the F.I. payments business and enhance the profitability of the product portfolio.
This broad role will provide the prospective candidate with an excellent opportunity to work within a market leading business at the core of Citi’s Transaction banking products. This key role will give the candidate exposure to a business which is fundamental to Citi’s cash proposition and is driving a disruptive change in the industry. This multi-dimensional role provides significant global and regional exposure with sufficient opportunities to interact with clients and provides freedom to be innovative in bringing change to a well-established business. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and amongst highly knowledgeable professionals.
- University graduate, preferably in business, finance or marketing or related disciplines.
- 5+ Years’ experience in financial services with proven track record and understanding of Payments or Cash Management.
- Understanding of and experience working with the F.I. client segment is desirable
- Experience in managing payment products or other cash management products
- Excellent understanding of the current regulatory and market developments impacting the payments industry.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently within a team environment
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet above criteria will be considered
- Business focused and ability to think strategically – delivering clear and concise messaging
- Strong financial & analytical skills to understand & tackle the challenges of payments business.
- Comfortable with numbers and using analysis to derive conclusions
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills and be able to influence people.
- Good project management skills to deliver results.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Have a client first attitude
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Knowledge of payment systems, payments infrastructure, or intraday liquidity is a plus.
- Passion for excellence, focus on execution and attention to detail.
- Must be strong self-motivator with ability to work of own initiative.
- Ability to influence and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders around a common
- Ability to operate at different levels (e.g., research/analysis, thought leader/partnership with seniors, delivering technical requirements via interactions with partners, clients).
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Performance Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs