Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Corporate Actions Supervisor
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18076361
Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965 and was one of the first foreign banks to open an office here. As the No.1 Corporate and Investment bank in Ireland, Citi led all of the major financing for aviation leasing clients in 2016 in Ireland, which is a global aviation leasing hub. Citibank Europe has been Head Quartered in Dublin since January 2016 and is Citi’s single EU-passported bank, with operations in 21 countries across the EMEA region and is regulated by the European Central Bank with a long-term rating “A” by all three primary Rating Agencies. The businesses covered by Citibank Europe include Markets and Securities Services, Corporate Banking, Trade and Treasury Solutions, Private Banking and Consumer. As of 2016, Citibank Europe has a net income of US$852 million, over 9,000 employees and more than 60% of these working in the Citi Service Centres.
Dublin Asset Servicing is responsible for the accurate and timely processing a range of different corporate event types across multiple markets. The department interfaces directly with the local market entities including depositary, counterparts and regulators as well as other Citi lines of business, internal and external clients. The Citi Asset Servicing department is a varied, fast paced, challenging and enjoyable place to work which has something for everyone. There are a number of career paths you can choose and the opportunity’s for progression are endless, whether you want to be a people manager, a processor or an individual contributor - you can do it all here.
The successful candidate will act as a primary subject matter expert for Nordics Corporate Actions analytics and processing. They will also provide daily support and guidance to staff within their designated section and will work closely with the Team Lead and the Section Manager of the group to address operational issues and work on other Strategic Initiatives.
The candidate will have a good understanding of Global Equity and Fixed Income markets, and a strong operational knowledge of Voluntary and Mandatory Corporate Action Events in the Nordics market.
Candidate should also be able to work independently on project work for the section/department.
- Supervise daily operations of a Corporate Actions Team
- The accurate and timely processing and authorisation of all events assigned.
- Adhere to all Departmental Procedures and Controls.
- Escalate processing errors and potential risks to line manager upon discovery.
- Ensure the timely resolution of all stock and cash exceptions.
- Ensure accurate MIS recorded on a weekly basis.
- Monitor and action all daily diary messages.
- Lead process Improvement through innovation and transformation projects
- Ensure all event file checklists are completed on time.
- Responsible for managing client expectations through seamless services delivery
- Ensure that operational controls are adequate and performed as required
- Assist with team/dept projects and drive them to meet all deliverables.
Experience and Skills:
- Extensive years of experience working in a corporate actions /custody operations environment
- Technical understanding of corporate actions
- Experience within a custody operations / Asset service experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task between job processes throughout the day.
- Excellent communication skills
- Process high volumes of work with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong investigation and reconciliations ability.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- Competitive paid annual leave
- A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
- Citi also supports a further education policy
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.