Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Risk & Project Analyst - Risk Infrastructure & ControlsApply Now Locations: Dubai Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20150875
- Actively engage in coding of Credit Policy rules embedded in Credit Decision Engine for ME Cluster. Ensure all changes are tested before implementing in production.
- Represent Consumer Risk Management in Country, Regional and Global system related projects across all phases (requirements, SIT, UAT and implementation). Coordinate timely submission of requirement as well as response to any inquiry rose during the project.
- Coordinate with other departments in projects and policy change implementations across all banking and non-banking system (i.e. TRIAD, CACS, ALS, Credit Bureau reporting, ECS+, etc.)
- Ensure AECB schema changes are timely and accurately executed, while maintaining the relationship with the third party (AECB). Recurring review Credit Bureau requirement to secure compliance with standard dictated by local law and credit bureau information notice.
- Follow Risk Policy and Strategy Execution procedures for implementing, tracking and reporting on strategy implementations.
- Proactively search for and propose enhancements to processes and development.
- Own the risk related complaint management process and work closely with different stakeholders to drive timely closure and reduction, identifying opportunities to enhance existing system functionalities and processes.
- Quality Assurance framework: Conduct monthly, quarterly and semi-annual / annual tests across all products in scope such Cards, Loans, ALOP, Line Increases and MFOD and update results in Citi Risk systems. Conduct Root Cause analysis for any test rated below the minimum threshold.
- Design and execute effective tests that will cover key operational risk and maintain a status of audit preparedness at all times.
- Ensure that all key changes are implemented and do validation checks to ensure adherence going forward.
- Ensure satisfactory rating with effective controls in Audits / Reviews.
- Monitor key Audit items raised for Credit, if any. Coordinate deliverables and ensure closure of Corrective Action plans, if any on time.
- Apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge to contribute to the development of innovative techniques and the improvement of processes to enhance data accuracy.
- ME cluster offers a unique opportunity of learning. Business dynamics differ across all market in the cluster and at the same time differ from all other APAC countries. Market dynamics and customer profile are different within the geography in ME.
- It’s an opportunity to enhance your think different. To develop and learn how to manage simultaneously product and geography.
- Opportunity to work in multicultural diverse environment
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in credit operations or consumer risk with strong understanding of Sales and Credit policy.
- At least 1 year of project management skills.
- Strong understanding of risk management and business strategies/actions
- Knowledge of Credit Decision Engine systems and other systems used in risk framework (TRIAD, ECS+, Eclipse)
- Knowledge and understanding of Programming concepts (Object Oriented Programming) & Business Rules Management System such as Blaze, ODM, Drools, JRules.
- Ability to develop and perform analysis that addresses concerns and issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to manage self and projects effectively in a high pressure organization with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent ability to develop partnerships across multiple business and functional areas.
- Inspired by sane ethic principles, have a high degree of professionalism and business etiquette. Independent thinker.
- Good Analytical skills and excellent analytical thinking.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power point & Word)
- Strong team player. Build a strong team through appropriate management skills, motivation, training, hiring strategies and enthusiasm. Be a high-energy and creative member of the team who will bring new ideas, thoughts, and strategies to the table.
- Proven ability to communicate to widespread audiences and project teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence across teams.
- Displays flexibility to work well with varying personal styles and tight deadlines.
- Develops strong working relationships that foster cooperation and respect.
- Bachelors or higher degree.
- Project management skills.
- Overall understanding of Acquisition and Maintenance policies and processes.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills. Builds strong working relationships within and outside work group.
- Outstanding investigative and problem solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and results oriented.
- Develop, validate control model and evaluate its effectiveness. Understand the impact on policy decisions or directions on risk.
- Sense of ownership and entrepreneurship in managing day to day business as well as establish and manage towards medium long term objectives.
- Ability to define and think process wise in order to ensure flawless execution of strategies. Ability to create and enhance policy and processes.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AE
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.