Mehnaty Emirati Graduate Program 2021, Full Time Analyst , Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You're the brains behind our work.
Citi is looking for fresh UAE national graduates to join the team across various business areas in Dubai.
Mehnaty is Citi's premier Emirati graduate development program. Mehnaty stands for ‘My Profession’, and aims to instill in its participants the best practices and best values from over two centuries of financial excellence.
The Mehnaty Program is a 12 months on-the-job accelerated training program in one of Citi's business areas, such as Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Global Subsidiary Group (GSG), Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Markets, Private Banking and more.
Your time here will look something like this...
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
During your program, you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role. You will also have the opportunity to network with senior representatives from multiple business areas who will introduce you to Citi and its culture. So whatever your degree is in, we will give you the training you need to excel. Upon successful completion of the program, you can apply for full-time opportunities within the Citi network via our internal mobility opportunities.
We want to hear from you if...
* You have recently completed your university degree (Bachelor's or Master's) or will complete it prior to July 2021.
* You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline.
* You have an interest in business and a career in banking and finance.
* You are fluent in English.
* You are a UAE national holding a family book.
Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone, not just those with business degrees, can have a knack for business, so we're open to all disciplines. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas.
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments.
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in July 2021.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs