Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Operations and Technology, 2018 Full Time Analyst, Bangladesh
- Primary Location: Bangladesh,Dhaka,Dhaka
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18074454
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Our Operations & Technology business is looking for full-time Analyst to join the team in Asia Pacific. Operations & Technology (O&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and our clients by providing a foundation that enables Citi to achieve daily operational and long-term growth goals. As measured by transaction volume and customer touch points alone, Citi's O&T is one of the largest single organizations in the world. As an Analyst in O&T, you will touch many lines of Citi business and support functions across the globe.
We are committed to teaching you the ropes. The Operations & Technology Analyst Program trains and cultivates key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in Citi’s business. After initial training, participants join an O&T team to work with for the duration of the two-year program. Throughout your time as an Analyst at Citi, you will continue to receive skills training and mentorship from Citi experts.
- You have obtained an undergraduate or Master’s degree in any discipline; degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business (technology focused), and other technology-focused degrees are preferred, but not required
- You graduated from a top academic institution
- You have strong evidence of project management, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- You have knowledge of at least one Asian language (preferred, but not required)
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Graduate Degree from reputed college