Wealth Group Manager - SVP - Dallas, TX
The Wealth Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Wealth Mgmt Manager primary focus is to ensure corporate strategy execution on a regional level
- Visible to CBNA/CPWM senior management and is a clear ambassador to the overall growth and success of the CPWM Investment business.
- Job function includes top regional supervisory responsibilities, setting vision and productivity goals, overall market profitability, sales, operations, recruiting/salesforce growth, and adhering to all regulatory rules/guidelines.
- Responsible for all FAs in a defined region with direct managerial oversight of the RSMs and in some instances FAs as well.
- Effectively executes the implementation of the CPWM/Citigold team strategy.
- Held accountable for RSMs’ territories to include revenue plan and all business drivers and initiatives.
- Instrumental in monitoring the referral volumes between internal CPWM FAs and partners such as retail bank, mortgage, Citigold RMs, Cards and segmentation placing between Citipriority and Citigold.
- Partners with CBNA counterparts, Division Managers, to ensure cross business line referrals and to provide the most transparent Citi customer experience.
- Responsible for the execution of Citigold Wealth Centers, Citigold Hubs, and Citipriority sales growth through the interaction with RSMs, Citigold Market Managers, and Area Directors within the Retail Bank.
- Direct contact for CPWM Senior Management for market results and regular business updates.
- Provides strong leadership, conviction and messaging to all market direct reports towards driving the new CPWM client centric and segment strategy.
- Motivates, persuades, and leads a diverse group of Advisors, Relationship Managers, and non-team partners to execute on delivering value to the Citi shareholder with existing and new clients of Citi.
- Demonstrates ability to attract talent in relevant markets both at the producer level and the leadership level.
- Communicates effectively with senior management representing CPWM and the franchise. This includes heads of HR, Legal, Risk, Compliance, ICG, Mortgage, Retail Bank, Commercial Bank, and Capital Markets.
- Represents Citi at industry conferences and lead discussions regarding Citi strategy and overall market presence.
- Strategic thinking and critical / objective decision making to build consensus, drive incremental results, and work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Drives execution with a high sense of urgency, focused on details and managing multiple and complex matters, often including multiple stakeholders and leaders internal and external to Citi.
- Owns the collective results in sales, hiring, risk management, and productivity within the sales organization and the overall bank franchise.
- Owns and manages a profitable P&L with a focus on driving a remarkable client experience while helping to drive improvement in NPS and KDS client metrics throughout the organization.
- Understands and drives client segmentation as well as the future growth strategy and client metrics.
- Contributes to the organization’s goals and embodies the firm’s leadership standards and values by collaborating effectively with others and setting the standard for leadership.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience
- Robust investment and insurance sales experience; prior investment/insurance sales management required Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence others Excellent verbal and written communication skills Customer service orientation
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- Licenses required: S.I.E - Life and Health, Series 7, 63/65 and 66, 24 or 9/10
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Franchise Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs