Private Banking Regional Manager (RMM) - SoCal
The RMM SAFE Act manages multiple teams of senior professionals through other senior managers. The job requires a broad and comprehensive understanding of the different systems, theories and practices relevant to a function as well as practical experience of multiple business cycles. In-depth knowledge of the industry and direct competitors' products/services is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/ or area of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to influence a wide range of audiences. The job is likely to be involved in both internal and external negotiations which will have a major impact on the area managed, and possibly on other related areas and organization as a whole. Develops medium- to long-term plans and executes functional strategies for a large/complex country, cluster of countries, or business requiring coordination and integration across units. Provides input into strategic decisions affecting job family or function within a region or business. Full management responsibility of multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning. Has authority to negotiate and make independent decisions on issues/activities that have critical impact or influence on company revenues, capital or business operations. Typically, a direct report to an C16 role and sits on the highest functional leadership team within a region, job function, or global business.
- Serves as member of the North American Private Bank Management team.
- High-level responsibilities included full P&L oversight, staffing, strategic planning, and day-to-day management of the region.
- Serve as strategic partner with Citigroup Seniors to determine the best way to execute the Citi Private Bank strategic plan.
- Develop proactive sales and marketing strategies for different client segments.
- Accelerated sales revenue performance
- Participate and initiate client calls with sales force
- Develop strategy to expand within the Central Region, open new offices when and where appropriate.
- Continuously track sales performance.
- Streamline sales processes to meet client needs.
- Help bankers sell and add value to the sales process.
- Manage expenses of sales team.
- Give client issues the highest level of priority.
- Actively assist bankers in assessing client needs and developing recommendations.
- Ensure clients are presented with a seamless integration of products and services that best meet their needs.
- Highly satisfied client base
- Minimal customer attrition
- Identify and initiate cross-referral opportunities.
- Influence and gain support across all levels of the Citi Private Bank and Citigroup.
- Communicate risks and reduce exposure for the client and the Citi Private Bank.
- Ensure 100% compliance on all regulatory requirements.
- Processes (both bank and CIS) utilized are consistent with corporate compliance policies
- Ensure controls are in place to meet all audit requirements
- Build marketplace awareness of Citigroup Private Bank and communicate the value that Citigroup can bring to the new clients and the community.
- Position the Citigroup Private Bank as the provider of choice for top UHNW Families in the Region.
- Recruit, select and develop staff with well-rounded skills and knowledge to ensure growth and development of "high end" client base.
- Ensure staff is well trained on Private Banking products and services and that the Team can effectively communicate the "Citi" value.
- Build social and community involvement by becoming an active participant in local events and becoming a well-known, trusted, and respected professional within the community.
- Consistently recognize staff members for accomplishments and exceeding objectives.
- Build and maintaining a cohesive team that has the skills and characteristics to evolve into a High Performance Team.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of experience
- Previously managed highly skilled sales force in Financial Services Extensive knowledge of investment management & derivative products Proven ability to manage against segmented (tiered) client base Demonstrated sales / acquisition performance
- US: Series 7&63 licenses
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Franchise Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs