Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Corporate Banking, Summer Analyst, Copenhagen (Europe, Middle East and Africa)Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
Youre ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether its honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cant come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citis Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for summer analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Copenhagen. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management and investment solutions.
Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firms capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking and the Capital Markets Originations. If none of these terms make sense right now, thats ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Structure deals
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Were committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June and begins with one-week of training in London after which you will be placed with the Copenhagen Corporate Banking team to work with for the duration of the Program. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate/final year of university or graduated
* You are fluent in English and Danish or another Nordic language
* Strong academics with a minimum GPA of 8.5 (or the equivalent for your country of study)
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone—not just those with business degrees—can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility.
* You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
We recruit on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer References