Project Manager (Compl Bus Control Sr Analyst)
The Compl Bus Control Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Participates from inception through implementation, in cross-functional or cross business issues designed to ensure business compliance with laws, regulations, and policy requirements across key/complex risk levels.
- Utilizes Issue Management processes and project management methodology from the initiation, planning, control requirements, execution, and closing phases of each issue; end results may include improved productivity, technology, processes, cost savings, and controls.
- May support any area of the business (organizationally, regionally or product-wise) from an issue/project perspective; regular engagement with Senior Business Level Officers, Legal, Risk, and Compliance regarding complex matters.
- Initiates and develops relationships with others throughout the business unit and the company in order to identify and understand business needs
- Implement solutions to improve effectiveness and results
- Ensure a culture of accountability, integrity and respect
- Works issues/projects as assigned to support improvements
- Identify and analyze escalated problems and provide guidance for resolution
- Negotiate solutions and acts as a liaison with internal and external clients
- Monitor, research and evaluate technological advances in the industry to identify appropriate alternatives for enhancing current department operations
- Evaluate cost/benefits, make recommendations, develop and oversee implementation plans
- Provides judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Directly impacts the area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results
- Implement and develop controls to prevent risk within specialized business
- Analyzes and identifies risk and performs analytical reporting
- Acts as a consultant to the businesses regarding processes & controls
- Drives corrective actions
- Provides support to business activity owners and Third Party Risk and Control functions
- Coordinates and assists with onsite reviews
- Completion of compliance documentation and on boarding activities relevant to compliance due diligence.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of control and/or project experience
- High attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions
- Experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Ability to present a compelling case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view
Experience as Project Manager
Undergraduate degree in Management, Finance, Economics or another quantitative discipline
Strong problem-solving skills
Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Tarjetas Banamex organization delivers a wide array of Credit Cards products, which covers an extensive range of customers segments and requires a lot of support from operative and non-operative teams.
Due to the new Labor Law settled in Mexico and seeking to deliver our brand promise, we are looking to operate as a truly client-centric organization, ensuring to align our structure while assessing and documenting everything as required by the Legal Vehicle.
The Business Transformation team for Tarjetas Banamex SOFOM is currently seeking a candidate to support key Business Transformation & Strategic Initiatives and to run an end-to-end assessment to ensure that the Legal Vehicle complies with internal and external policies and regulations. Thus, the successful candidate will:
· Support critical transformation and cross-business strategic initiatives, and help ensure effective planning, implementation, and execution of important projects
· Own assigned work streams end-to-end, gather and analyze data, interpret results, develop solutions, and summarize for the team
· Demonstrate command over the project or work stream
· Capacity to work side by side with subject matter experts, while tracing and setting important cooperation relationships with cross-functional teams
· Own the project plan, ensure clear documentation of the team’s analysis and findings, track delivery against action items and milestones, and escalate risks as necessary along with proposed mitigation actions
· Assist with development of top management presentations
· Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of our markets, competitors, and customers using internal and external resources
Job Family Group:Compliance and Control
Job Family:Business Control
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs