The Project Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Assists identified Lead and Subject Matter Experts (SME)s with requirements gathering related to specific projects managed.
- Gathers project data needed to complete project plans and help create them.
- Collects project performance data.
- Tracks project issues and resolutions create and document the project work.
- Breaks-down structure document change control actions for the project.
- Updates project artifacts with approved changes.
- Gathers data to create project schedule management plan.
- Creates variance reports for tracking project estimates to actual data.
- Assists in the analysis of project budget data create reports necessary for Finance organization to track project costs.
- Creates reports to measure the project management performance against the standards.
- Ensures project documents, including the project charter, communication plan and risk management plan, are updated.
- Helps with analyzing the process assigned and identified for robotics.
- Creates process flows, process maps and other process documentation as will be required.
- Creates Business Requirement documentations which include primarily (but may not be limited to): Agile Iterative Methodology / process maps / process documentations, process recordings.
- Initiates and facilitates regular project meetings with project team including SMEs and technology team.
- Oversees and assists with user acceptance testing and highlights all issues noted during testing immediately to project team and technology including monitoring progress of testing and measuring results.
- Facilitates regular meetings with project teams and technology teams for status updates, issues escalations, follow-up on actions.
- Provides minutes of meetings after each call including action points with tracking of completion or highlighting outstanding actions.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, MIS or IT related course.
- Excellent: MS excel, MS word, MS powerpoint, sharepoint skills.
- Good Communication Skills: written, verbal and presentation skills Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with process automation background is a plus.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
The Compliance AML KYC Analyst is a position responsible for controlling, managing, supervising and presenting regulatory reports related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) in coordination with the Compliance and Control team . The overall goal of this role is to develop and manage a Know Your Client (KYC) program.
Education: Truncated or full bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience.
• Conduct customer profile reviews.
• Review all the information and documentation that guarantees compliance with local regulations and Citi standards.
• Update KYC forms and customer profiles as per policy requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 1 year experience in the financial sector in operational areas related to corporate banking.
• Experience in legal entities
• Telephone service
• Opening of bank accounts to the client
• Armed files
• Analysis, data management and knowledge of banking regulations.
• Excel (pivot tables, crosses, graphs and formulas)
• Advanced English (necessary)
Competences and/or Skills
• Analysis capacity
• Frustration tolerance
• Ease of speech
• Management of objetions
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs