OGC PMO Reporting, Control & Metrics Manager
Contribute to development of processes, techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. PMO Process improvement. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally, has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
Centralize information and deliver it as needed. Provide thorough reports and Dashboards tailored to different forums and working group’s needs. Create indicators and reports that allow the PMO-OGC to provide visibility of the efforts and based on this information decide the right way execute the assign activities. The main objective of this position is to apply the correct criteria to determine the KPIs to be followed by the area.
- Develop and improve processes in order to strengthen the control environment within PMO function.
- Understanding Process Mapping & Modelling Methodologies to document and analyze “as is situation” and develop “to be” situation as part of function process improvement.
- Application of advanced data analytics through Business Intelligence tools for reporting and control dashboards
- Provide technical and automated solutions to mitigate repetitive and manual time-consuming activities.
- Delivery Results and Highly Ordered and responsible
- Learning Agility and Self-starter
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think analytically and have a desire to learn about PMO, Financial and Business
- Development in functions of PMO
- High Level knowledge of BOW process, Project Management Process, Demand Management Process and Financial Process
- Elaboration Metrics, KPIs and reporting
- Development Analysis
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience working in Financial Institution or an accounting environment. Citi experience preferred.
- MS Excel proficiency, advanced level
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs
- Measures program management performance against standards
- Establishes program communication needs and create program communication plan
- Makes recommendations for training and development needs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior
- Responsible for generating the Dashboard to communicate the level of adherence for each effort, e.g., not limitative
- Overall progress and health projects
- Status of the milestones and deliverables across the portfolio
- Project Risk and Issues
- Capacity and Utilization
- Progress throughout the effort life cycle
- Responsible for generating the Balanced scorecard to measure the accomplishment on goals, e.g. not limitative
- Training accomplishment
- KPIs quality and delivery
- To customize the Global reports in order to provide only the data for OGC.
- To identify optimizations on current Dashboards
- To validate data is up to date.
- Consolidate all information and documents as well as build configurable tailored dashboards and reports for each category stakeholders
- This role is accountable for:
- To define, design and implement the Dashboards, reports, scorecards, and maintain it up to date
- To define, design and implement the data query to optimize time in reporting
- To publish the Dashboards, reports, and Scorecards with quality and in a timely manner
5-8 years of experience
Qualification in program management or equivalent (PMP/PMP)
Demonstrated having worked as a Program or Project Manager and/or Lead medium to large cross-functional projects with commensurate people management experience
Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
The Oficina de Gobierno y Control in Citibanamex is forming a centralized global Organization Program Management Governance Office (Org PMO). The Org PMO will have two primary functions; 1) to execute program management and 2) to govern other in-business program managers pursuant to Citi Program Management Council (CPMC) requirements.
This role is to execute on the reporting responsibilities for the Org PMO Lead. Org PMO Reporting requires Project Management methodologies and/or Citi Program Management Council (CPMC) Standards and Procedures Knowledge. Business knowledge, able to create broad connections across all businesses as needed.
Must possess good capabilities with MS Excel, knowledge of advanced features as well as some knowledge of Business Intelligence tools. Power BI knowledge advantageous.
Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
Ability to interpret and analyze large volumes of data and complex information.
Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities. Monitor deadlines and unexpected requirement changes.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Able to demonstrate working within a project / team environment, with a focus on development of processes.
Consistently demonstrates clear, strong and concise written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to confidently present to other Citi staff.
Fluent English is required (conversational/written)
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs