VP - Compliance Risk Management Officer -APAC Central Compliance (Hybrid) ROHQ - Independent Compliance Risk Management
Serves as a compliance risk officer for the APAC Enterprise Risk Management team in Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protects the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM global, regional and country programs and product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to execute CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. In particular, in the immediate term, this role will work closely with the Global Transformation Team and support the APAC Regional Bridge Resources for the Compliance Transformation Program. This role will report to the APAC Chief of Staff with matrix line into an APAC lead for a Compliance Transformation Program workstream, who is responsible for with priorities including: strengthening oversight of our global Compliance Program Transformation activities, the establishment of a robust compliance control and regulatory engagement framework within ICRM and on all business-as-usual regulatory matters including management and oversight of open remediation items.
- Assist in the design, development, deliver a best-in-class Compliance Risk Reporting Framework, Standards and Procedures for reporting of compliance risk across Products/Functions/Material Legal Entities.
- Support the design and implementation of the framework to identify key compliance risk reporting components, including compliance risks arising from third party performed activities
- Support the ICRM Regional bridge resources in execution of the Compliance Program Transformation action plan.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on Citi’s Compliance Risk Reporting Framework, Standards and Procedures.
- Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex issues, structuring potential solutions and driving effective resolution with other stakeholders.
- Identifying and assessing Citi’s key compliance risks. Ensuring compliance risks within Citi are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank’s risk appetite statement and all policies and processes established within the risk governance framework.
- Monitoring adherence to Citi’s Compliance Risk Policies and measuring compliance risk through a robust control framework and ensuring that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are operating effectively.
- Performing complex analyses of comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
- Partnering, collaborating and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated knowledge in area of focus
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus; Advanced degree a plus
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Consolidate input and provide analysis from countries, product and program ICRM leads for discussion to support execution of the Compliance Program Transformation action plan.
Job Family Group:Compliance and Control
Job Family:Compliance Risk Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs