VP, APAC Payroll Transformation Lead (Hybrid)
City of Taguig, Philippines
Job Type: HybridJob Req ID 23712594
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
Whether you’re at the start of your career or looking to discover your next adventure, your story begins here. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and make a difference at one of the world’s most global banks. We’re fully committed to supporting your growth and development from the start with extensive on-the-job training and exposure to senior leaders, as well as more traditional learning. You’ll also have the chance to give back and make a positive impact where we live and work through volunteerism.
Shape your Career with Citi
Citi’s Operations and Technology (O&T) enables Citi to achieve its day-to-day operational and long-term growth goals, enabling execution of Citi’s strategy by providing services, technical solutions and infrastructure across the bank.
We’re currently looking for a high caliber professional to join our team as APAC Payroll Transformation Lead - Hybrid based in Taguig, Philippines. Being part of our team means that we’ll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decision and manage your financial well-being to help plan for your future. For instance:
· Citi provides programs and services for your physical and mental well-being including access to telehealth options, health advocates, confidential counseling and more. Coverage varies by country.
· We believe all parents deserve time to adjust to parenthood and bond with the newest members of their families. That’s why in early 2020 we began rolling out our expanded Paid Parental Leave Policy to include Citi employees around the world.
· We empower our employees to manage their financial well-being and help them plan for the future.
· Citi provides access to an array of learning and development resources to help broaden and deepen your skills and knowledge as your career progresses.
· We have a variety of programs that help employees balance their work and life, including generous paid time off packages.
· We offer our employees resources and tools to volunteer in the communities in which they live and work. In 2019, Citi employee volunteers contributed more than 1 million volunteer hours around the world.
In this role, you’re expected to:
- Support the APAC Payroll Services Head in contributing to the process improvement initiatives across the region
- Partners with the Operating Committee to scope reengineering opportunities within and across product lines; ensure appropriate level of program sponsorship and engagement; identify reporting and tracking mechanisms to capture reengineering benefits achieved.
- Provides day-to-day support of reengineering team and associated programs.
- Provides management reporting/presentations as needed. Prioritizes Reengineering opportunities and manage a cross product, cross regional portfolio of productivity programs/projects.
- Escalates project/program issues as appropriate and design plans for remediation.
- Partners as appropriate with the Project and Business Managers to deliver best practice reengineering solutions.
As a successful candidate, you’d ideally have the following skills and exposure:
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Established process improvement experience with Lean, Six Sigma and/or Project Management required •
- Proven track record of evaluating current processes and envisioning ways to reengineer the process
Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 230,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
Take the next step in your career, apply for this role at Citi today
Job Family Group:Operations - Core
Job Family:Operations Quality
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs