Apply NowLocations: City of Taguig, National Capital RegionJob Function: FinanceEmployee Status: RegularJob ID: 19138145
Enhance the existing controls framework that strengthens the control environment through centralization, standardization, and automation resulting in increased transparency into Controls Framework.
Collaborate across businesses and functions to improve identification, quantification, measurement, reporting and governance of internal control environments.
Use excellent communication skills promote and enforce compliance of new/change in global policies/guidelines rolled out globally
Review results of KPI/KRI with both Regional and Manila Product Heads to understand the root causes and ensure robust action plans are in place to improve any controls deficiencies
Liaise with Internal and External Audit and Regulators to ensure transparent and effective two way communication. Engage in both internal and external negotiations which will have a major impact on the function.
Facilitate Manila PCG to meet ROHQ requirements including COB Testing, Record Managements, In-Sourcing or Work Migrations documentation requirements, etc.
Directly engage on detailed issues as well as identifies and mitigates broader issues and risks
Involve in the day-to-day facilitation of internal and external audit engagement and requests
Bachelor’s degree required, Finance and /or Accounting degree preferred;
4-8 years of relevant experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to directly engage on detailed issues but also an ability to absorb summary data to identify and mitigate broader issues and risks
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
• A risk and control focused mind-set with strong process improvement capabilities. Must be able to evaluate relative control risks and develop creative solutions • Able to recommend strategic (long-term) as well as tactical (short-term) control remediation plan and to influence enhancing the control framework • Ability to work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment • Ability to influence senior stakeholders and generate support in a matrix reporting environment for key initiatives
• Team player and strong interpersonal skill
• Self –motivated and extremely organized
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.