Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
ROHQ - FRSS Integrated Close Accounting Manager (Officer / C11)Apply Now Locations: City of Taguig, National Capital Region Job Function: Accounting Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19122684
The Finance Acctg Intmd. Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Supports the manage and control data flows to and within Finance applications to ensure integrity and completeness of data, including by preparing and recording financial transactions for legal vehicle and regulatory reporting purposes, updating the general ledger, recording financial transactions, and preparing of consolidated financial statements, in accordance with management reporting requirements, for legal vehicle & regulatory purposes. Also, includes specialized accounting, such as equity compensation, securitization, payroll and investment accounting.
- Preparation of accounts for numerous legal vehicles across region in line with global guidelines.
- Review and examine key controls for accounting process within the process handled.
- Assists in the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures or products.
- Take responsibility for the accurate reporting of accounting reconciliations on Citi reporting tools.
- Identifies and resolves problems using independent judgment for assigned products/ business.
- Implements work flow or process change and redesign basis strong basic understanding of the specific product / business / function.
- Able to articulate own process along with its key controls and support reasoning with appropriate evidence in assigned area of work.
- Communicate with Legal Entity Managers across multiple locations on the status of the reconciliations/ accounting performed.
- Identify and appropriately highlight / escalate potential issues relating to account with stakeholders such as Regional Balance Sheet control group / Country controllers / Global process lead (GPL) and Global process owner (GPO) and work with them for resolution.
- Utilizes understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact on own area.
- Applies understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing objectives.
- Provides guidance to new or lower level analysts.
- Resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired accounting experience and guided by precedents.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Directs day-to-day work of junior level employees.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in accounting management with commensurate stakeholder management experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.