Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
ROHQ - FRI - Data Mgmt Grp Mgr (SVP / C14)Apply Now Locations: City of Taguig, National Capital Region Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19115036
The Data Mgmt Grp Mgr is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Excellent commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Assists in leading Finance, Risk, FRI and FRSS efforts to provide accurate information of the highest quality to customers, shareholders and regulators, grounded in developing and instituting the most efficient production processes.
- Participates in defining and establishing appropriate data standards, understanding the data needs of regulatory and internal reporting, the acquisition of that data, the financial reconciliation and Data Quality measurement of that data and fixing issues at source through the Issue Management Resolution process and other transformation programs.
- Works to ensure that functions are compliant with Citigroup Data Management Policy
- Responsible for performing or supervising tasks that are part of the daily production process to ensure that data from key platforms like GENESIS, CRMR or Optima are of sufficient quality for the firms management and regulatory reporting.
- Works with cross regional / business working groups of Senior FP&A and Controller representatives to implement new processes. This can include developing business requirements, process mapping of current and future state processes, communicating implications of new processes and facilitating the change management program to move to the new process
- Develops junior team members, is responsible for the formal evaluation process for project teams, and is consistently involved in recruiting for rotational programs across the firm.
- Works with reporting teams to identify and collate data requirements for different types of reporting e.g. US and Local Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting, CCAR, Basel, and etc.
- Maintains and enhances Product Data Models and Data Quality Scorecards in conjunction based on these requirements, implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Works as part of the GENESIS program to adopt new / changes to Citigroup Data Standards.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years' of experience in Finance and Risk organizationsOutstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with excellent Finance/ Risk and internal control skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build a broad base of support among key decision makers.
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.