ROHQ - Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) -Technology Risk Analyst - C11/Officer
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Citi Technology Infrastructure provides the critical technical foundation for Citi’s operations and is responsible for delivering IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer experience and enabling Citi’s workforce to be the best for our clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected while powering it with trusted, well-secured platforms and data, and automating policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification, Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey.
CTI AP Risk Management and Governance (RMG) is responsible for performing independent risk identification and assessments, managing emerging and operational risks, with the aim of strengthening the controls across CTI processes in Asia Pacific region. Primary functions under CTI AP Risk Management and Governance include Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA), Issue Management, Audit Management, Legal & Regulatory, Outsourcing, ISO Certification, Records management, Third Party Management, Risk & Reporting Metrics and Country Affiliate and Clearance Governance.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
This position will report to and support CTI APAC Risk Management & Governance - RMG Head and assigned Program Lead. Position will be based in Philippines and will support the Team in Singapore and Philippines. The primary role of the Technology Risk Intmd Analyst 2 - C11 is execution and reporting of the assigned Risk Management and Governance programs in accordance with Citi policies, standards, and program requirements.
This function will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support program lead in managing internal, external, regulatory, and other audits end-to-end
- Drive and lead issue review to help assess the effectiveness of controls, determine the impact of control issues, identify corrective action, and track issues to closure
- Support and drive strategic/tactical initiatives on controls and risk management
- Develop and deliver reports and metrics for management
- Provide consultation on controls and risk management
- Performs risk assessments to deep dive into processes, risks and controls
- Identifies key risk indicators and works with the business on development; challenges business to ensure the correct measures are implemented
- Work with partners in-region across all the technology sectors, and globally within Citi Technology Infrastructure to manage technology and infra related risks and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Perform ad-hoc functions
- A graduate (business or IT related discipline) with three to five years’ experience in any one area or combined areas of control, risk management, compliance, audit and IT/business project management. Note: A non-graduate with strong experience and relevant job exposure to information security, audit or risk management functions are welcome to apply
- Basic understanding and experience of working on various Technology Risk Management related regulations from Asia Pacific regulators, such as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), is beneficial
- Strong understanding of technology infrastructure and information security products
- Demonstrable knowledge of deploying risk assessment techniques using data analytics
- Certified in at least one of the following: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP will be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PPT and SharePoint.
- Knowledge in business analytics tools.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Act with ownership and integrity
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior managers; Ability to work with people from different levels independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to details analysis and insight
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi.
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Business Risk & Controls
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs