Procedure Management Lead- AVP
The ISG Operations Change Management & Governance (OCMG) Team within Citi’s Information Services Group (ISG) organization includes the following regulatory change management and operational readiness support for the following functions: Client Onboarding, Documentation Operations, Entity Data Management, Accounts Control and Securities and Pricing.
The Procedures Management Lead role will be responsible for contributing to development of a globalized, centralized and standardized framework that is scalable and auditable and ensures all regulatory and process change requests go through a proactive change management review, comprehensive impact assessment, controls design and assessment, undergoes analysis and multi-tiered approval process.
Additionally, this role will link and document processes, develop checklists and prepare process maps to grow the capabilities of current systems and process architecture to meet the needs of future team development. The candidate must be motivated to work in a process and data-driven environment with a desire to initiate process improvements, look for opportunities to evaluate pain points and implement solutions to challenging problems.
This role will report to the OCMG Senior Procedure and Training Workstream Manager.
- Leads and develops a procedure management framework that identifies Procedure requirements, improvement opportunities and goals with various business partner and stakeholder groups based on target audience and content complexity.
- Analyze new business and regulatory requirements and convert those into easy-to follow instructions that are supported with appropriate controls and approvals
- Independently owns and works with business partners and stakeholders to lead projects and procedure updates based on various requirements within targeted timelines
- Plans, directs, prioritizes and coordinates multiple projects while managing various groups of stakeholders to ensure on-time implementation.
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities for oversight of projects.
- Identify strengths and areas for process improvement, establishing links between business strategies and improvement initiatives
- Conducts process and procedure impact assessments for upcoming change requests in terms of effort, volume, line of business, business function, risk and other necessary requirements
- Drives procedure enhancement and simplification initiatives to gain process efficiency, quality improvements and user friendliness.
- Researches, plans and delivers solutions to streamline, consolidate and standardize procedures using industry best practices for identifying business and technical requirements.
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing procedural documentation to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Assists in control functions - both pre- and post- implementation of new procedures - by ensuring the new changes have been effectively implemented at the base level.
- Manages and builds relationships with multiple teams across a broad geographical population.
- Works collaboratively with their team to achieve project goals.
- Analyzes and communicates project status, action items, risks and issues to senior management and stakeholders.
- Resolves issues that have impact beyond their own area of proficiency and applies their understanding to identifying and developing new opportunities to simplify existing processes.
- Influences team members and stakeholders to achieve project results by maintaining a high morale that promotes positive collaboration.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations, drawing on a diverse range of skills.
- Obtains customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Provides leadership expertise that ensures efficient design, development and implementation of regulatory and strategic programs while confirming that essential regulations and policies are followed.
- 3+ years of project management experience in managing large scale projects.
- 2-3 years Technical Writing experience
- 2+ years of experience in developing and establishing processes around regulatory requirements.
- 1-2 years Operations back-office experience in the Banking industry is preferable.
- 1+ years in Quality Assurance preferable.
- Experience in relationship building and providing a support service internally to business stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Ability to navigate changing priorities and maintain flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to translate feedback into sustainable solutions across multiple fluencies.
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation/facilitation skills.
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to global working hours.
- Candidate should be amenable to work on EMEA/mid shift work schedule.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Senior Technical Writing experience is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Operations - Services
Job Family:Reference Data Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs