Officer - Talent & Learning Analyst (ROHQ - HR)
Job Description Summary
The Talent & Development Analyst/Program Coordinator supports the effective delivery of regional talent and learning initiatives and is responsible for the implementation of multiple programs across the region (APAC), including managing logistics, handling administrative and coordination work, managing the learning management system, vendor management and billing process. The Analyst supports any ad-hoc needs that may be required for the programs.
The role reports to the TLPS Process Lead, and works in close partnership with the TLPS Relationship Managers
The Talent & Learning (T&L) team consults across the Asia Pacific franchise, aiming to maximize organizational performance to meet current and future business objectives. This is achieved by partnering with the business to identify opportunities and initiatives relating to the development of capability, talent, and leaders, while promoting diversity and inclusion that will result in optimal business performance.
T&L is responsible for identifying, analyzing, sourcing/developing, implementing, and evaluating solutions for businesses, in full partnership and collaboration with relevant business leaders, HR and regional/global colleagues.
The Talent & Learning Professional Services (TLPS) team is a unit under T&L and its main purpose is to provide operational support in the execution of all talent and learning programs for APAC.
- Act as the conduit between Talent & Learning Advisors, and internal/external solutions teams to implement their talent and learning needs
- Maintain close partnerships with TLPS Relationship Managers and regional/country Talent & Learning Advisors for the effective delivery of talent and learning solutions; Supports the development and implementation of programs for high potential employees/diverse employees to meet business needs, partnering closely with Talent & Learning Advisors and partners
- Responsible for the smooth and seamless implementation of multiple regional talent and learning programs to achieve client outcomes, within time and budget scope.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues and partners, including the Talent & Learning Advisory team, country business training teams, regional and global partners
- Support the Talent & Learning Advisory team on Talent/high potential program administration, including program marketing, nomination process, interview and assessment scheduling, maintaining alumni database and talent program mobility matrix
- Support the Talent & Learning Advisory team in the Talent Review process through reporting and data analytics;
- Contributes to the implementation and measurement of key strategies (Talent & Diversity and Inclusion) and processes relating to a diverse bench of future leaders including the talent process, performance management, Multiperspective Feedback, Assessments, coaching, etc.)
- Manage in-take and governance of instructor-led training programs, including budgeting, coordinating of training venues, equipment, catering, travel arrangements, and identifying and booking faculty (internal/external), other logistics and communications and coordinate with internal/external partners for deployment support.
- Manage learning events and vendor relationship, tending to the practical aspects of space, contracts, calendaring, technology and materials
- Support the program nomination/registration process and tracking registration trends; Support the Learning Advisors with recommendations on the learning programs to meet business initiatives and priorities and in identifying high potential nominations for programs both within the business and at an enterprise level
- Be the learner point of contact for inquiries, monitoring pre-requisites, providing necessary travel documents (including introduction and Visa letter) and providing post-program support; Guides learners and partners on use of online and virtual learning platforms; Troubleshoots and addresses technical issues
- Collate program evaluation data and carry out first level analysis; create training dashboards to inform and support stakeholders’ decision making and guide learner activity
- Facilitate set up and provide support for VILT and online training including conversion and uploading of online training in LMS
- Build and maintain strong relationship with HRSS Talent and Learning Operations; ensure LMS reflects course availability and learner records are updated in LMS;
- Partner closely with Global Events Management Team for execution of large scale events
- Set up and manage internal SharePoint and collaborate sites for the team and for the talent and learning initiatives
- Preparation of communications and presentation materials for Talent & Learning Advisors
- Participate in ad hoc global/regional projects as required
- Implement and advise on key processes related to program execution, technology and platforms, reporting, vendor management and expense management; Analyzes and provides insights into efficient and impactful processes
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Flexibility and experience in managing multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management in a professional and positive manner
- Strong analytical, project management and process management skills
- Able to multi-task, resourceful and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills
- Learning Management System experience, a plus
- Collaboration and e-learning tools experience a plus
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs