Officer (C11) - Finance Rptg Intmd Analyst (ROHQ - Finance & Risk Shared Services)
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The CRMT UAT Analyst will be part of Platform Implementation and Enhancement team under Finance and Risk Shared Service (FRSS) organization supporting Citi’s proprietary GENESIS system. GENESIS is a data warehouse that provides an enterprise wide collection of contracts, positions and balances, which are anchored to Financials. This role will be responsible in the delivery critical transformational initiatives related system enhancements and integrations of GENESIS with other key Finance and Risk systems of Citi.
The person needs to be a senior leader on the team with substantial professional experience, can coordinate deliverables across different areas/functions (i.e. DA, Recon, Maintenance, etc), communicates well with senior management and is a self-starter (i.e. takes the initiative and does not require much supervision). The person will need to be fully focused on Implementation but should assist in troubleshooting Production issues and/or providing coverage (if other responsibilities permit)
High Level Summary of Core Responsibilities:
Provide updates/metrics relating to functionality validation, errors and associated workarounds suggestions for daily tracking and reporting of testing activities
Participate in issue management process, ensuring that all issues/defects are communicated to both technology and FRSS for both strategic and tactical resolution handling
Liaise with Business/Region, Sources, GFTS, other FRSS groups to resolve identified showstopper or critical issues before migration to Production
Participate on calls with other GENESIS partner groups to provide update on current UAT activities, review calendar and ensure alignment of testing dates to meet target deployment
Drive communication with the technology teams to ensure each requirement has adequate test coverage ensuring a thorough change validation
Work with GENESIS RDS in ensuring that fundamental test strategies/plan, design and scripts are documented, consistent with both BRD and FRD and agreed with key stakeholders and data consumers, if applicable
Participate in various UAT calls to provide regular updates and highlight requirements to deliver according to target, and obtain necessary approvals required for production migration
Work with various GENESIS teams to provide all information required to enable smooth operational process
Deliver complete documentation of functionality validation every cycle with respect to GENESIS change governance and risk and control requirements
Provide walkthrough/brownbag sessions to stakeholders, operations groups, downstream consumers for every change supported to ensure proper handoff to production
Participate in post -production migration validation in coordination with DRA Production team and UAT support team
Help ensure coordination between partner systems; ensure all testing plans are shared and communicated so application testing between all is harmonious; manage project change with respect
Manage required communications to key stakeholders, operations groups and GENESIS Data Consumers as part of Change Management processProvide and implement ideas for process re-engineering
We are looking for someone with proven leadership skillset, business and technical acumen, attention to details with relevant years in working with big data and finance system related implementation / integration, project management experience, with self-initiative and a “Get Things Done” attitude. With your expertise, drive to excel and working best with teams and as individual contributor in a heavily matrix environments will be vital to your success in this role and overall career growth.
Job Qualifications - List minimum knowledge and experience required for the position:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in large financial services, consulting, shared services’ operations related or similar industry.
- With basic understanding of financial and regulatory reporting is preferred.
- Extensive experience on Software Development Life cycle in the area of Change Management for Data Warehousing, finance and risk related systems.
- Strong and demonstrated implementation and project management, leadership and execution skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication, influencing and presentation skills – must be able to present and influence across organization level and functions.
- Aptitude to translate strategy into execution in a complex and cross-functional organization.
- A self-starter with ability to independently manage work and drive multiple deliverables concurrently.
- Knowledge of Citi’s financial and risk systems, financial and regulatory reporting processes and organization is preferred.
- Demonstrated capability and maturity to work in an individual capacity and must proactively seek out ways to enhance the mission and identify new data analysis needs.
- Able to set priorities and discuss experience in adapting to emergent or dynamic requirements.
- High proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High caliber team player with good judgment, flexibility and productivity with good track record in establishing partnership and team work.
- Quick learner, customer focused with ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Forward looking with ability to mitigate and overcome any challenging roadblocks. Must have “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements in a heavily matrix organization.
- Self-starter and with demonstrated leadership skill.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Financial Reporting
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs