Officer (C10) - Ref Data Mgmt Analyst 2 - FIXED TERM (6month) ((ROHQ - Information Services Group)
The Ref Data Mgmt Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Day to day oversight and contribution to creation and maintenance of customer accounts, security and pricing data within multiple systems across multiple teams.
- Identify opportunities for improvements to quality of data and client service levels
- Acts as backup for manager
- Provides direction and guidance to team, evaluating performance, making recommendations and identifying training requirements.
- Responsible for the successful management and delivery of project initiatives and for the supervision of junior staff to ensure delivery of their tasks which contribute to the projects.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in client/counterparty/account data management within a global financial services organization
- Good awareness of client needs/expectations
- Financial services related qualifications (e.g. IAQ or similar)
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
The Accounts Control Group supports the ICG business for all client account reference data operations including client account details and settlement instructions across a variety of systems, Sanctions Screening, and a variety of regulatory projects. The team will work closely with Sales, Middle Office, KYC and Accounts Control teams in Buffalo, Belfast, Japan and Poland to ensure that a globally consistent model is followed with respect to this critical reference data. The team ensures that statutory and regulatory obligations are met when new relationships with clients are established. Before trading occurs, the Account Control team will verify all details of the client from a regulatory and control perspective for Institutional Client Accounts for Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange business units.
The role is a project hire analyst to support Sanctions Screening processing.
Accurate disposition and analysis of Sanctions and related workstreams In-depth understanding of document processes and accurate execution Daily monitoring of quality and control reports to ensure all regulatory/document requirements are followed Ensure agreed SLA, productivity, and quality metrics are met Drive the global and regional metrics, projects and partners meetings representing the regional team The candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment, be customer service oriented, and have an ability to identify and lead the implementation of process improvements. Liaison with other account control teams globally to ensure customer subaccounts are opened correctly and meet local regulatory requirements prior to trading activity and perform data quality reviews. Ensure customers classified in line with in-country, regional, and global regulatory and all other government requirements
Previous sanctions/banking experience within a global financial services organisation would be advantageous Strong attention to detail and analytical skills 1-2 years of relevant experience in client/counterparty/account data management within a global financial services organization Ability to thrive and being agile in a fast-paced environment. Strong listening skills and ability to absorb feedback and translate to solutions. Disposition to identify solutions to the problems and doing so with high level of resiliency. Flexible with global working hours, on need basis.
Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Operations - Services
Job Family:Reference Data Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs