AVP (C12) ROHQ - FRSS - Project Analyst – Consent Order (ROHQ - Finance & Risk Shared Services)
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Citi Shared Services (CSS) is a vital partner to the Corporate Finance and Human Resources organizations. We ensure financial and human resources operations and processes throughout the entire employment life cycle are carried out through the performance of world-class, scalable operations. We also deliver excellence in mission-critical, global products and local services for 84 countries. Furthermore, we manage the governance of the Citi Solutions Center Network, which serves 98,000 employees, supporting Citi’s businesses and operational units. Our diverse profile of products and services touches every Citi employee.
Our strategic priorities, which include enhancing our safety and soundness standards, elevating both leadership and manager capabilities, as well as designing innovative solutions to eliminate pain points, enable us to continually raise the bar. We are implementing cutting-edge digital tools, exploring dynamic reporting capabilities and self-service platforms, and adopting forward compatible behaviors, all while modeling a customer-centric mindset. 90% of the CSS family calls one of our strategic hubs (Budapest, Costa Rica, Manila, Mumbai, and Tampa) home. Each hub offers a unique energy and a myriad of development and engagement opportunities, but the common attribute that cuts across them all is a strong sense of community. We are long-standing champions of diversity, which is consistently reflected in our decisions and actions. Our employees value meritocracy, demonstrate passion for growth and development, and model dignity and respect for all.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
The Global Process & Stakeholder Management (GPSM) function within Finance Risk Shared Services (FRSS) is responsible for partnering with the Global Process Owners in Finance to transform the end-to-end Global Operating Model for all Financial Books and Records processes, platforms and results.
As an analyst position within the GPSM team, the Consent Order Project Analyst/SME will be part of a strategic team dedicated to the identification and remediation of key gaps in the financial reporting processes supported by FRSS with responsibility for participating in transformation initiatives, partnering with GPSM Process Leads, GPO and the Consent Order Project teams to design and implement the future state global process including governance and operating model, ensuring standardized, efficient and well-controlled processes that will support the integrity and control of Citi’s Financial Reporting Processes owned by the Citi Controller.
The team will be responsible for defining key controls, and key operational and organizational metrics for the defined processes in alignment with Finance Target Operating Model and Consent Order strategic initiative.
- Participate in the analysis and development of both tactical and strategic remediation plans to address specific gaps in the Consent Order analysis.
- Responsible for action item execution and coordination with Reporting Operations, updating of key resource materials, implementation of critical changes to operational procedures, and governance documentation.
- Attend working group sessions, strategy planning and various review sessions to identify and facilitate creation of detailed action plans and commitments to Consent Order targets.
- Participate in cross-functional working groups among Data, Infrastructure, Process and Governance standardization for key reporting functions, including Books & Records, Reporting and Data.
Responsible for updating various project plans and key milestones related to project completion.
- Review the daily project plans and key milestones.
- Escalate potential issues identified in working group sessions.
- Liaise with members of Consent Order Working Groups, GPSM Process Leads, Reporting Operations and GPO to ensure the project plans and action items are up to date and published to stakeholders.
- Participate in the production of updated operational procedures and control documentation.
- Coordinate with members of the various Reporting Operations functions to identify ways to streamline and implement action plans in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency.
- Maintain constant dialog with GPSM, Reporting Operations and Project Management to highlight issues with the overall Consent Order action plans.
- Understand the implications of the changes proposed by Consent Order working group and capture the impact of same for communication with Reporting Operations.
- Respond to ad-hoc queries by the business and engage with them for additional analysis if required.
- Conduct Project testing and document and disseminate results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong background in one or more of the Reporting Operations disciplines or areas of Finance.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting, Finance or busines related fields in Financial Services.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Clear and concise communication (written, verbal) skills.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs