Asst Vice President - Executive & Regulatory Senior Comp Analyst (ROHQ - Compensation and Benefits)
The Executive & Regulatory Senior Compensation Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
This role will primarily will responsible for the management and administration of the year-end performance and compensation process for Citi's regulated employee populations. This will involve administration of the Compensation Accountability Rationale Tool (CART) at year-end, and managing the performance and compensation considerations for employees identified on regulatory remediation programs.
- Administration of the year-end CART process, including communications, training, User Acceptance Testing, year-end support, and review to ensure adherence to regulatory guidance
- Managing all HR aspects of the regulatory remediation process, including creation of compensation guidance and standard language, assessment of accountability individuals, covered employee implications, and communication to employees, preparation of HR materials, CART administration, review and auditing of compensation impacts, and preparation of materials for the P&C Committee.
- Assisting with executive compensation-related deliverables associated with Citi's Consent Order transformation workstreams
- Assists in ensuring that the firm has competitive and cost effective reward policies and practices.
- Participates in developing and executing the firm's reward strategy, incumbents manage the key areas of reward, benefits and pensions and liaise with third parties to develop a consistent best practice approach.
- Ensures that reward practices are compliant with the relevant regulatory recommendations and requirements are also covered in this function.
- Collaborates with other disciplines such as tax, legal, finance, and technology, and impacts compensation end results through project management and client relationships. This role focuses on regulatory initiatives within the Compensation function, and assists in the equity buy-out process when onboarding high-level employees across the firm.
- Provides HR consultation and responds to inquiries from HR Partners on compensation.
- Applies expertise to field more complex enquiries from senior executives.
- Develops relevant communication materials for Executive Compensation recipients.
- Applies technical expertise in Compensation principles, practices and procedures in the completion of assignments
- Impacts compensation end results through project management and client relationships
- Partners and consults with HR Generalist, Citigroup Employee Services and other Senior Compensation team members to implement and deliver on projects
- Manages multiple projects across multiple teams and has the ability to influence decisions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Maintaining a database for the region regulations applicable to Compensation related regulatory , including Payroll, Cash Compensation, Equity Compensation, Benefits & Allowances, and all associated employer and employee taxes;
- Ensuring that Compensation related regulatory, processes and controls are designed to ensure full and timely compliance with all applicable regulations;
Ensuring that any changes in the Compensation related regulations in the region are communicated timely to the appropriate other Compensation leadsand that any system functionality, operational process or control that is impacted by the change is re-defined, tested and modified on a timely basis to ensure continued regulatory compliance
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Compensation & Benefits
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs