ROHQ, Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology, 2021 Summer Analyst, Philippines
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (EIO&T) group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Leadership Development Program. The 10-week program starts in June 2021 and begins with a full day of induction training.
Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology (EIO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. Citi’s EIO&T has various businesses. The one’s that are hiring for the Summer Analyst Program include:
• Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provide a critical technical foundation for the firm’s operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
• Chief Data Office (CDO) drives and enforces data quality across Citi and addresses the challenges related to the end to end data architecture for risk, financial, regulatory, and management information.
• Citi Shared Services (CSS) provides world-class, scalable finance, human resources, business, travel, human capital reporting, identification and access management services to Citi’s businesses and operational units.
We provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed.
The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June 2021. Summer Analysts will be assigned to work with an EIO&T team. Citi’s Summer Analyst Program aims to mold students into high-caliber professionals and future leaders through careful training and development. To do so, Summer Analysts will be assigned a full-time Analyst who will coach them through the Summer Program and share what makes him or her successful.
We want to hear from you if…
- You are from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honors, equivalent.
- You are in your penultimate year of university (3rd year for a 4 year course/ 4th year for 5 year course) graduating on year 2022 pursuing a degree in any discipline. Preferred disciplines below for each business.
(For CTI –Citi Technology Infrastructure)
- Preferred disciplines include: degrees in Computer Science; Information Systems; Computer Engineering; Business (technology focused); and other technology-focused degrees are preferred; but not required.
- You have a strong interest to pursue a technology career in a global bank and have a fundamental understanding of technologies including but not limited to Network and Voice, Telephony, Mainframe systems programming, Production Operations , End User, Application Hosting, Cloud, Client Infrastructure and Enterprise Collaboration services.
(For CDO- Chief Data Office)
- Preferred disciplines include: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Emergence or Crisis Management, Finance or another analytical or technical-related program
- You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to Network and Systems Administration, Database Administration, Telephony / Voice Administration, Data Analytics, Automation, Mainframe Systems programming, Production Support, Application Support.
(For CSS- Citi Shared Services)
- Preferred disciplines include: Business Management, Operations Management, Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Economics or any finance related course.
- You have an interest working with numbers, financial solutions, processes, procedures and systems. A technology background is not required but would be an advantage.
Your time here will look something like this…
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact. We value diversity and so do you. We will also be looking for the following:
• Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, demonstrate leadership skills and success in team environments
• Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Job Family Group:Management Development Programs
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs