VP TTS India Trade Services operations
- Facilitate alignment of the operations area with focused technologies and processes.
- Serves as analytical and/or procedural expert representing the unit on cross-functional operational project deliverables.
- Resolve complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of basic customer requirements, operations and business processes.
- Lead strategic projects for India Trade Services. Partner with Global and Regional teams on processes where necessary.
- Manage Operations Risk and Control Exceptions.
- Optimize processes, Review Sanction screening and AML exceptions.
- Gather data for conducting meaningful analysis to reduce Manual Touch Points and increase Straight-Through Processing.
- Create a Trade delivery platform for the India business which meets the requirements of the TTS Business and ensure that the MWBs of TTS Client operations are met
- Interact and collaborate with business/product partners, geography partners and regional functions for improving operating frame, resolving issue, innovating new services and maximizing the quality of service and client experience.
- Ensure that expense budgets are met through various productivity initiatives.
- Building up HR & Talent strategy for a strong and diverse team.
- Setting the strategy and goals/priorities aligned with franchise and regional functional strategies for the Trade business.
- Partner with peer groups across the organization to create a world class Trade delivery platform
- Implement a proactive risk & control frame.
- Maintain close interaction with regulators and ensure a seamless execution of the dynamic changes in the regulatory environment
- Manage human, system and other resources to maximize quality and quantity of service.
- Be the agent of transformation of existing structure into a more productive, efficiently controlled, more digitalized/less human dependent and metrically managed one.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the Trade business
- Recognized as a senior Operations manager by customers,
- Knowledge of accounting principles and the ability to understand how financial transactions affect the operating systems/GL
- Familiarity with the end-to-end Trade transaction lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to lead transparently at an advanced level
- Strong project, analytical, and investigations skills
- Proven ability to present complex ideas, negotiate and influence senior leaders across diverse functions
- Highly organized and able to manage resources and delegate workflow
- Successful track record leading projects and delivering superior results
- Ability to work remotely in a team environment
- Recognized as a Change leader
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to resolve issues that have impact beyond one’s own area.
- Strong understanding of Credit process and factory revenue flows.
- Proven strong people management skills
- Proven accountability and ownership of E2E processes and programs
- Best practice sharing within the region and countries
Knowledge and Experience:
- The role requires thoughtful and progressive leadership with an ability to communicate effectively and constructively at all levels.
- Outstanding relationship skills - ability to partner and work collaboratively with all groups, developing productive and trusted relationships, and advisory with business leaders and with TTS Global team colleagues both regionally and globally.
- Strategic thinking and planning - significant time will be dedicated to forging strategic alliances, cultivating relationships and contributing value to business reviews.
- Analysis and decision making - able to identify and understand the primary issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Able to influence at all levels without formal reporting lines
- Self-starter - positive, energetic and able to prioritize appropriately and act decisively.
- 12+ years of experience in managing people, processes and clients
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years Client Delivery/Operations Management experience, particularly in a manager of managers role
- Project management/execution and delivery experience. Experience in delivering results and meeting financial plans
- Successful experience in managing transformation, reengineering and centralization of Branch operations processes in one or various processing centers.
- Proven track record of successfully streamlining processes
- Strong interpersonal/relationship and influence skills
- Demonstrated ability to measurably improve cycle time and overall efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to improve satisfaction levels of business partners w/quality of service/delivery
- Ability to develop and sustain positive business partnerships that share client, market, and business accountability
- Ability to influence organizational change
- Exceptional organization and process management ability
- Customer orientation with a commitment to quality
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Cash Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs