Digital Governance Senior Analyst
The Digital Governance Senior Analyst supports the review and approval process for all digital deliveries initiated by CGW Journey owners/businesses. This role also entails oversight on some of the key activities managed by the Digital Governance team such as the Content management process, user acceptance testing of digital deliveries and third-party management processes in addition to other critical end-to-end processes across the digital delivery lifecycle. This role will report into the Digital Governance Manager and work closely with the global, regional and country stakeholders to ensure governance risk management requirements are met.
The Digital Governance Senior Analyst is expected to contribute towards the directional strategy of establishing a sound delivery routine in alignment with Citi Product Approval requirements and associated Policies and Standards, including Citi’s Risk Governance Framework and CGW Digital Delivery Procedure (CGWDDP). This role requires strong communication and project management skills, and knowledge with respect to Risk and controls framework. The function of the role is critically important to help the Senior Management drive success in delivering a best-in-class digital delivery risk governance process.
- Drive adherence to the Non-Digital and Digital Delivery Processes along with the control function members to identify and address key risks impact with the initial covered initiative/non-covered determination.
- Managing the list of the initiatives from book of work with updating on weekly basis with the release file from the GCT team, this includes assessing the applicability in scope/ out-of-scope of non-digital or digital for each initiative.
- Work with business sponsor for confirmation if the applicability of the initiatives are considered as out-of-scope and work with project/journey owners if applicability considered as in-scope and creation of JIRA ID required.
- Assist in the Project Requirement Review Forum (PRRF) from scheduling of weekly agenda, running the forum if required till monitoring of action items to business requirements closure for each initiative.
- Tracking on the list of the non-digital and digital initiatives to ensure all initiatives are being presented in PRRF, review of the PRRF decks and follow up with project/journey owners on any updates on the PRRF deck submission before the initiatives can be presented in PRRF.
- Manages internal stakeholder engagement across, Global Consumer Business Operational Risk and Control (CBORC), and Independent Risk Management, as well as other second line of defense stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Drive process standardization and enhancements of Digital delivery processes - Publish UAT, Records Management, Key Application Automated Control (KAAC), Post Login Content Management procedure manuals/playbooks and conduct refresher trainings to country team. This will drive efficiencies and strengthen risk and controls when launching digital initiatives.
- Guide the business teams to prepare Initial Proposal Evaluation (IPE) submission requirements in NAC tool. Ensure timely submission of regional digital initiatives in NAC workflow tool and arrange for approvals from business sponsors and NAC coordinator.
- Collaborate with Technology, BISO and TISO to manage and monitor technology issues impacting Digital. Track CAP milestones for completion and ensure Issues and CAPs are closed in iCAPS before the due date.
- Identify Governance JIRA improvements and work closely with technology to prioritize, track and implement enhancements in production. Manage production incidents impacting governance JIRA and ensure timely resolution.
- Provide continuous support throughout the audit life cycle; managing audit deliverables and execution of remediation plans impacting Digital teams. Review lessons learnt from audit, assess emerging risk and identify opportunities to enhance key controls.
- The position provides an end-to-end view of the Digital product delivery lifecycle to gain knowledge of the digital delivery development process and digital governance responsibilities.
- Significant amount of interaction with product teams, control functions subject matter experts and senior management - at the global, regional and country levels.
- Process, risk & controls, governance and solution oriented.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation and partnering skills with key stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills – including teamwork and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and with unexpected requirement changes.
- Bachelor’s/University degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in risk & controls and governance, preferably in banking
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
Job Family Group:Compliance and Control
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs