Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Wealth Management ManagerApply Now Locations: Chengdu, Sichuan Job Function: Accounting Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19117675
The Wealth Management Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Wealth Mgmt Manager primary focus is to ensure corporate strategy execution on a regional level.
- Visible to CBNA/CPWM senior management and is a clear ambassador to the overall growth and success of the CPWM Investment business.
- Job function includes top regional supervisory responsibilities, setting vision and productivity goals, overall market profitability, sales, operations, recruiting/salesforce growth, and adhering to all regulatory rules/guidelines.
- Responsible for all FAs in a defined region with direct managerial oversight of the RSMs and in some instances FAs as well.
- Effectively executes the implementation of the CPWM/Citigold team strategy.
- Held accountable for RSMs’ territories to include revenue plan and all business drivers and initiatives.
- Instrumental in monitoring the referral volumes between internal CPWM FAs and partners such as retail bank, mortgage, Citigold RMs, Cards and segmentation placing between Citipriority and Citigold.
- Partners with CBNA counterparts, Division Managers, to ensure cross business line referrals and to provide the most transparent Citi customer experience.
- Responsible for the execution of Citigold Wealth Centers, Citigold Hubs, and Citipriority sales growth through the interaction with RSMs, Citigold Market Managers, and Area Directors within the Retail Bank.
- Direct contact for CPWM Senior Management for market results and regular business updates.
- Provides strong leadership, conviction and messaging to all market direct reports towards driving the new CPWM client centric and segment strategy.
- Motivates, persuades, and leads a diverse group of Advisors, Relationship Managers, and non-team partners to execute on delivering value to the Citi shareholder with existing and new clients of Citi.
- Demonstrates ability to attract talent in relevant markets both at the producer level and the leadership level.
- Communicates effectively with senior management representing CPWM and the franchise. This includes heads of HR, Legal, Risk, Compliance, ICG, Mortgage, Retail Bank, Commercial Bank, and Capital Markets.
- Represents Citi at industry conferences and lead discussions regarding Citi strategy and overall market presence.
- Strategic thinking and critical / objective decision making to build consensus, drive incremental results, and work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Drives execution with a high sense of urgency, focused on details and managing multiple and complex matters, often including multiple stakeholders and leaders internal and external to Citi.
- Owns the collective results in sales, hiring, risk management, and productivity within the sales organization and the overall bank franchise.
- Owns and manages a profitable P&L with a focus on driving a remarkable client experience while helping to drive improvement in NPS and KDS client metrics throughout the organization.
- Understands and drives client segmentation as well as the future growth strategy and client metrics.
- Contributes to the organization’s goals and embodies the firm’s leadership standards and values by collaborating effectively with others and setting the standard for leadership.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Robust investment and insurance sales experience; prior investment/insurance sales management required Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence others Excellent verbal and written communication skills Customer service orientation
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CN
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.