Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Risk Management Reporting and Analysis AnalystApply Now Locations: Buffalo, New York Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20181234
The Treasury Risk Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Liaises with members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and Treasury to establish reporting requirements and develop the tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products, and continuously update the reporting process to reflect the current business structure.
- Responsible for participating in the production of existing as well as playing a role in the development of new Regulatory reporting requirements such as Basel III.
- Participates with members of the various disciplines to identify ways to streamline and automate process flows in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Degree holder in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or any related field
- Must possess strong knowledge of balance sheet composition. ·
- Must possess knowledge of system workflows, front-end and management reporting application systems, and knowledge in the utilization of database technology
- Treasury experience including asset and liability management is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Solid Microsoft Excel and general Microsoft Office skills.
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills, team orientation, and ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization
- Bachelor’s/University degree
- Work closes with CTI Trading Desk’s on a daily basis to execute timely/accurate daily risk metrics reporting and analysis for CTI including generation of risk metrics for AFS and HTM securities portfolios including MBS and credit products, long-term debt, and derivatives. The daily analysis includes DV01, basis risk, Greeks and both credit and market risk limits of each permitted CTI product.
- Support weekly and monthly reporting processes through reporting and analysis of CTI’s exposures.
- Provide ad hoc support to CTI in relation to portfolio exposures and risk sensitivities.
- Identify potential improvements and capabilities to increase consistency, transparency and reliability of accrual risk reporting.
- Ensure successful implementation of key projects worked on by the team including system migrations, regulatory deliverables and other consolidated accrual interest rate risk reporting.
- Build relationships and work closely with the business, FP&A, technology and market risk managers to ensure data accuracy, correct product modelling/forecasting as well as precise risk factor calculation
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.