Sustainability Analyst - Regional Net Zero Operations
Sustainable progress at Citi is driven by our commitment to advance solutions that address climate change around the world in support of the transition to a low-carbon economy. Take this unique opportunity and join Citi in Hungary as a Sustainability Analyst contributing to Citi’s Sustainable Progress Strategy, and grow into an expert in Net Zero and sustainable operations in the context of real estate, facilities management and data centre operations.
Citi Realty Services (CRS) within Operations & Technology (O&T) provides real estate support services to all Citigroup businesses ensuring that our solutions are cost-effective, safe, productive and valued by our customers and employees. The CRS Sustainability Team establishes the operational footprint goals of the firm and manages the collection, third party assurance, and public disclosure of the firm's Sustainable Operations performance through collaboration with Asset Management, Facilities Management, Design & Construction and Critical Facilities.
In this role, you will support the regional transition to net zero operations by ensuring a consistent approach to data collection, analysis, and governance as well as the incorporation and implementation of Net Zero principles in strategic building projects.
- Support the management of CRS’s third-party partners for data reporting and KPI tracking of greenhouse gas and other sustainability targets
- Support annual public disclosure of sustainable operations performance data to a variety of regulatory and voluntary reporting platforms including such as CDP, Dow Jones Sustainability Index, RE100, etc.
- Support day-to-day program and project management for key sustainability workstreams of strategic building projects including green buildings and certifications, net zero energy, renewable energy, embodied carbon, and waste and water management
- Support compliance to relevant legislation, regulation and reporting requirements
- Collaborate with training teams to develop training content and programs supporting Net Zero Operations.
- Execute internal/external communication strategies with the ability to develop, write and edit stories, blog posts, tweets, and press releases related to sustainability
- Assists with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and various documentation
- Develop subject-matter expertise on industry best practices around carbon accounting and net zero targets inclusive of Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions and environmental sustainability priorities (i.e. energy, carbon, renewable energy, water, waste, sustainable buildings and embodied carbon)
- 5+ years in sustainability, energy management or sustainable building design or related professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, design/construction, sustainability, finance, or related field (or equivalent professional and/or academic training)
- Excellent English skills – any further foreign language knowledge is a plus
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity and understanding of Net Zero principles and greenhouse gas emission accounting standards and guidelines (GHG Protocol) and sustainability reporting systems such as CDP, DJSI, GRESB, RE100
- Strong organizational, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Technical research and writing skills
- Knowledge of Corporate Real Estate and financial planning and budgeting is a plus
- Knowledge of sustainable building certification programs such as LEED and WELL is a plus
- At Citi, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to executives, our people operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.
- Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
- We aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life:
- We provide additional support to our employees through our Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- We care about our employees returning from childcare leave and provide flexible working options.
- We offer recognition of your efforts through our compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
Sounds like Citi has everything you need?
Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.
Job Family Group:Corporate Services
Job Family:Facilities Operations
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs