Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Stress RWA and ICAAP Lead AnalystApply Now Locations: Budapest, Budapest Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20202053
Financial Reporting Lead Analyst covering Stress RWA and ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process) disclosures in the EMEA region.
The Financial Reporting Lead Analyst will be part of the expanding CSC ICAAP reporting team and participate in coordination of countries’ internal capital assessment processes, as well as documenting the results as part of the disclosure document, to be presented to respective regulatory bodies.
- Work closely as part of a team with Risk functions and Country Finance (principally within the MLEs) to process design, source data, build control framework and submit to the required regulatory bodies the Stress RWA disclosures.
- Ensure full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements for Stress RWA reporting.
- Ensure full compliance with Citi internal policies and standards, with paricular reference to Models Risk Management (MRM) and End User Computing (EUCs).
- Whilst the principle responsibilities of the role focus on Stress RWA reporting there is a strong expectation the role is to involve working on the closely related ICAAP processes across the EMEA region.
- Engage with the country senior management (including members of country ICAAP workgroup) and coordinate regular ICAAP workgroup meetings, making sure that required agenda items are covered, decisions are made and senior management of the country has access to critical knowledge to facilitate decision making. Prepare the data to be covered and publish meeting minutes.
- In cooperation with the Prudential Reporting and FP&A teams, calculate ratios under base case and stressed financial forecast numbers, prepare tables to be disclosed in the ICAAP report.
- Coordinate with credit, market and operational risk functions, as well as EMEA stress testing team, for risk related data to be provided for assessment of country management and include in ICAAP disclosure report, in line with the decisions made.
- Prepare ICAAP disclosure document and present to country management and EMEA ICAAP Review Team, for their review and approval.
- Document the background work, including meeting minutes, emails and calculation sources and make sure that they are audit traceable.
- Provide active audit support to countries where audit is happening at country level. Also own the audit process that will take place at CSC.
- Continuous improvement of the process is of key importance. Contribute to improvement and standardization efforts around the process.
- Work closely with country seniors in both Finance and Risk on the annual IA reviews of the ICAAP submissions.
- Being part of a high profile and growing area will give the person the opportunity to contribute to a critical change in a process that crosses Finance and Risk functions, with significant room for improvement.
- Excellent networking opportunity at senior level, as process necessitates constant cooperation and communication with country, cluster and regional level senior management.
- Enhance knowledge about risk concepts and chance to combine with finance knowledge.
Knowledge and Experience, Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of Risk Weighted Assets, their concepts and calculation methodologies
- Strong risk knowledge/experience, with particular reference to Credit Risk
- Accounting and/or Prudential Financial reporting experience
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Experience in dealing with senior management
- Strong stakeholder management essential
- In-depth experience in working continually with IA as part of the annual reviews across multiple ICAAPs
- University / College degree in finance / accounting / risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Should be creative, proactive and flexible
- Needs to have excellent ability to pay attention to details and work under pressure
- Efficient and effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.