Senior Automation Development Analyst and Coordinator
Senior Automation Development Analyst and Coordinator is specialized in analyzing how current Excel/Access/VBA based regulatory report creation processes could be simplified and automated with current digital technologies. The team works using agile development methodology, closely aligned with the stakeholder to implement data transformation solutions.
Senior Automation Development Analyst and Coordinator is expected to liaise with the business users to make sure the finished automated solution fits their needs and simplifies the creation of regulatory reports in the Budapest Finance Local Regulatory Reporting Function.
The Senior Automation Development Analyst and Coordinator will analyze legacy processes and existing automated reporting solutions, as well as available data sources, to create the specifications of the technology solutions that automate said processes and decrease manual tasks.
- Working as a “Business Analyst” with stakeholders in Regulatory Reporting function of Finance to understand how development and deployment of digital solutions could be carried out with the goal to simplify or fully automate the creation of financial reports for internal use or for financial regulators.
- Working in a role similar to “SCRUM Product Owner”, coordinating developers using agile development approach, to maximize value delivered with limited resources and tight deadlines without compromising quality, modularity and maintainability.
- Planning and coordinating Sprints, and managing the Backlog of tasks to assure maximum agility depending on dynamically changing priorities of the organization.
- Collaborating with the Reporting teams to understand challenges and document requirements.
- Analyzing legacy processes and existing automated reporting solutions, as well as available data sources, checking the availability and nature of data, establishing connections between reports and seeking standardization opportunities.
- Working with developers, who design, create and deploy automation solutions with data transformation workflows in a tool called KNIME, automation scripts (e.g. Excel VBA, Python) or Robotic Process Automation - RPA tools (e.g. Automation Anywhere).
- Supporting business unit reporting teams during the testing of the developed solutions. Assuring smooth handover of the solution and assisting the creation of new process documentation.
- Supporting the creation of new business case proposals to initiate projects targeted at improving efficiency and productivity.
- Mentoring colleagues on the use of digital technology tools, to upskill non-technical Finance team members and facilitate handover of developed solution.
- Completion additionally of any other tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, as charged by the direct manager or the functional head
The ideal person for the role shall...:
- Be an enthusiastic team player, and be a proactive self-starter
- Have a customer-centric approach to serve stakeholders
- Be able to identify and resolve problems using autonomous and professional judgement.
- Deal with most problems autonomously, independently and is capable of solving complex problems
- Have great interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships across senior/junior levels
- Be a quick learner (both finance concepts and technical tools), customer focused with ability to multi-task and work in fast paced changing environment
- Require attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
- Be keen to be involved in coaching and training of new recruits and junior team members
- Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner
- Has ability to understand the big picture, but articulate the details required
- Has ability to challenge priorities set by Senior Management with proposals on better prioritization
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned by manager.
We are a development-focused organization. The above qualifications and skills are considered as primary assets for the position – but we do not pursue perfectionism: we look for capable colleagues and help them grow to excellence in their fields and positions.
- University / College degree or equivalent in computer science / programming / business information systems / finance / accounting / economics / data science
- 6-8+ years work experience in field related to role (e.g. financial sector, technology development, reporting, automation roles, driving automation projects
- Truly flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- Career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where we welcome all
- A supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
- Competitive compensation package
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs