Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Project Intermediate AnalystApply Now Locations: Budapest, Budapest Job Function: Project and Program Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20202540
The EIO&T Organization Program Management Office (Org PMO) provides governance to EIO&T’s 4000+ programs and projects, its Book of Work (BoW), with a robust set of PM governance procedures, reporting/metrics information and PM Quality guidelines and processes. The critical operating principles of this Org PMO are to comply with its responsibilities in a standard, simple and independent manner. The EIO&T organization has a variety of functions including Global Functions Technology (GFT), Chief Data Office (CDO), Citi Tech Infrastructure (CTI), Citi Info Security Office (CISO), Citi Realty Services (CRS) Citi Shared Services (CSS), Resource Management Office (RMO), and Chief Operating Office (COO) – covering the Program Management & CIO Council Governance, Enterprise Tools and Reporting as well as O&T Risk and Control (OTRC).
The EIO&T Org PMO has an opening for a Project Analyst. The candidate will execute a range of support activities, both quantitative and qualitative in nature to support EIO&T Program Management and Central Reporting processes. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flows. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires excellent analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
In order to be successful the analyst will need to have a very methodical and well organized approach to running the various processes that s/he will be involved in.
- Produces various standard reports on the EIO&T Book of Work for all levels of management as well as for external regulators
- Reports are produced, as part of tight coordination and collaboration with the team, following steps in the “Process Control Manual” with a combination of automated and manual steps
- Every step must be “confirmed” as complete throughout the process. Communication of progress is critical to the team’s success.
- Produces quality scorecards to measure organization adherence to specific processes
- Focus on quality through continuous education and automated reporting
- Identify process improvement and opportunities for automation and efficiency within their own processes and operations
- See enhancements through to delivery
- Define business requirements
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Support QlikView dashboard automation and enhancements
- Responsible for self-quality checks and peer-quality reviews, to ensure a zero-defect executive report
- Focus on on-time delivery of reporting as defined by the Reporting Calendar published by the Citi Program Management Council (CPMC)
- Support enhancement process for Program Management application
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions
- Interfaces with senior project management staff and client senior management and Function PMO representatives regarding status submissions and ad-hoc reporting needs
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 2-5 years Experience in a similar function, executing reporting and analysis. A plus if candidate has experience in Business Analysis.
- Advanced Excel and Access user. Must be able to create and modify queries in Access. Must be able to do pivot tables, vlookups and graphs in Excel.
- MS Power Point experience
- Excellent analysis and reporting skills; focus on quality and automated reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Experience in working in virtual teams
- Strong collaboration skills with peers across the working groups
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- QlikView knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Ability to work under tight strict deadlines and shift from one task to another on short notice as priorities change
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.