Operational Risk Officer
The Operational Risk Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments across the enterprise and within their partner organization and contributes by considering their application in their risk management role. Primary focus of this role is to partner with the global ICG Production Management team and provide risk advisory and the necessary administrative services. The role requires basic commercial awareness, as well as good communication skills in order to guide, influence key stakeholders to manage their environment which adequately considers key risks.
- Will work closely with ICG Production Management team to advise and support on IT risk management activities.
- Manage Business As Usual (BAU) risk activities such as the Manager Control Assessment (MCA), coordination of Issues and Corrective Action Plans, conducting Annual (ARA) and Quarterly Risk Assessment (QRA). More details provided below.
- Facilitate compliance with Citi policies, standards, and regulations.
- Work with technology partners to ensure they manage their environment in line with agreed risk appetite.
- Identify control deficiencies through technology self-assessment testing, risk and control initiatives, and BAU meetings/discussions.
- Monitor progress of corrective action plans. This requires specific knowledge around local European regulations in respect to technology and technology outsourcing.
- Coordinate technology components of Internal and External audits. Assist development teams in responding to audit requests, perform review of results for completeness and accuracy as needed.
- Conduct testing in support of the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) process through the interaction of multiple levels of management as well as global risk and control teams.
- Facilitates the effective management of technology risk. Works with Technology managers to define and create controls for their area. Monitors risk mitigation and oversight processes. Keeps Senior Technology Leaders aware of control activities.
- Coordinates work with SMEs of various Technology related processes to create documents for Senior Technology Managers focused on audit and regulatory readiness perspective. Oversight on the communication flow in one to one meetings and email messages to ensure senior managers receive awareness and initiate corrective actions.
- Coordinates Issue and CAP management process, identifying root causes, impacts to business, and corrective actions.
- Work with the Risk and Control teams across all sectors to analyze the latest program and project scorecards in respect to material legal vehicles. This requires additional analysis to understand how sectors impact MLEs.
- Perform and report on trend analysis, determine opportunities for process improvements.
- 6-10 years’ experience navigating and networking across an enterprise utilizing internal and external resources Third Party Oversight/Vendor Oversight experience preferred Business writing experience preferred.
- Professional certification equivalent to CISA / CISM and PMBoK.
- In depth knowledge of Technology management processes and technology platforms supporting the Institutional client Group (ICG) advantageous.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred; experience in lieu of education acceptable.
- At Citi, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to executives, our people operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.
- Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
- We aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life:
- We provide additional support to our employees through our Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- We care about our employees returning from childcare leave and provide flexible working options.
- We offer recognition of your efforts through our compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
Sounds like Citi has everything you need? Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs