KNIME Developer - Finance Data Transformation
Budapest, HungaryJob Req ID 21396200
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
Join us at Citi Finance and help us automate regulatory reports as a Knime Developer!
Are you looking for a place where work-life balance is not just an empty buzzword, and everyone has a chance to grow? We are looking for someone to automate current Excel/Access/VBA based or manual regulatory report creation processes using Knime. We might just be looking for each other.
We work in an agile development team, automating the data transformation solutions for the regulatory reporting teams with KNIME.
If you join us, you will:
- Develop automated solutions in Knime
- Learn from teammates and also mentor junior developers
- Work in the Agile methodology
- Be empowered to make decisions
- Participate in strategic direction setting
- Be encouraged to identify issues and implement solutions autonomously
What we are looking for in you:
- Programming knowledge
- Experience with Data Transformation, database or programming tools (e.g. VBA, Python, C#, Java, MS Access, SQL, KNIME, Alteryx, Talend, PowerBI)
- Be hungry to learn
- Be proactive and autonomous
- Have good analytical skills
- Speak good English
- Be willing to improve the team, mentor teammates
We are a development-focused organization. The above qualifications and skills are considered as primary assets for the position – but we do not pursue perfection: we look for capable colleagues and help them grow to excellence in their fields and positions.
Qualifications we ask for:
- University / College degree or equivalent in computer science /programming / business information systems / finance / accounting / economics / similar
- 5+ years work experience in field related to role (e.g. financial sector, technology development, reporting, automation roles, driving automation projects, tester roles
We offer you:
- Truly flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Learn programming from senior developer colleagues
- Career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where we welcome all
- We firmly believe in equal opportunity for everyone
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- Online and classroom training options throughout the year
- A supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
If you got this far reading, we should continue this as a discussion during an interview. Together we can grow!
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs