Information Security Risk Analyst
The Information Security Risk Analyst - at CISO (Chief Information Security Office) department - is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business.
Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Drive Risk and Controls team in disseminating policy awareness and assessing the impact of these including any changes for supported technology platform. This includes performing process reviews, risk- control-identification including respective KRI assignment, controls assurance.
- Identify and assign key metrics (e.g. KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk including controls assurance and ensure corrective actions are raised to address gaps.
- Provide strong oversight of CAP (Corrective Action Plan) remediation activities both for audit and control issues including quality completion of Risk Exception documentation and annual renewals.
- Support assigned technology platform during internal and external audits. Assist in all interactions with audit including deliverables management, audit fieldwork, business monitoring and meetings.
- Support the risk assessment program within Citi including governance, oversight and reporting of Management Control Assessments (MCA).
- Support Risk and Controls in governance and processes around laws and regulations including Cross-border, Data Privacy and SOX programs.
- Support other Risk & Controls staff including regional and global clients in performing ad hoc control assessment activities upon request.
- Business-partner with relevant operational, embedded, IS and other relevant parties.
- Ensure provided service achieve Customer satisfaction.
- 3 years’ experience in Third Party/third party oversight, risk and relationship management.
- Knowledge of Citigroup processes and systems is an advantage
- Risk Management activities in global financial services organization
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives
- Audit activities in a mature operating environment
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- At Citi, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to executives, our people operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.
- Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
- We aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life:
- We provide additional support to our employees through our Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- We care about our employees returning from childcare leave and provide flexible working options.
- We offer recognition of your efforts through our compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
Sounds like Citi has everything you need? Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.
Job Family Group:Corporate Services
Job Family:COB & Crisis Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs